Chapter 4 - "Temptations"

Chapter 4- Temptations

"Don't flatter yourself, princess." He replied smoothly as he tried to remain calm. I scoffed as I glanced over to Aiden who was watching intently to the conversion going on before him.

"It's not that flattering of a thought." I snapped as I turned on my heel to leave with Aiden.

"Your not staying for the party, Rox?" Jacob laughed as I heard a female voice whisper something to him.

"It'sS because she can't handle it, babe." Lacey implied as she batted her fake lashes. She was wearing a tight little black sequenced dress that stopped four inches above her fake tan knees. She had paired the strapless dress with some sliver stilettos, in which she could barely walk in them. Her brown hair was a tussled mess as it fell down to her chest.

I glanced at Aiden whose eyes were almost telling me to go to the party and prove them wrong. I gave him a confident smile before turning to Jacob and that slut.

"Lead the way." I smirked as Lacey shifted uncomfortable under my glare. They both covered up there shocked expressions as they turned on their heels towards the blaring house. I watched Lacey cling hopelessly onto Jacob for help to walk, but he shrugged her off. I heard Aiden sigh as he walked the opposite way with Jade.

I felt halfway bad for leaving Aiden to deal with Jade, but they were the ones who wanted me to party. So that's exactly what I'm going to do. I approached the stairs and I could hear the song 'No hands' By Waka Flaka Flame blasting through the speakers. Right as I stepped in the door I knew I was gonna regret my choice. Everyone was dressed in their tightest, shortest, and almost not even there clothes. I felt out of place being in grey skinny jeans with a blue hoodie and black boots. The room reeked of alcohol while people were grinding up on others. I shuttered as I tried to make my way to the kitchen to get a refreshment. I squirmed in between bodies who had sweat dripping from them as I finally reached what once was kitchen. The kitchen had been turned into a make out room which was the last place I wanted to be. I stepped out bumping into a hard chest and I prepared myself to be yelled at.

"I didn't take you as the party type, Clears." The familiar voice spoke into my right ear making my cheeks flush red. I laughed nervously as I turnedto see the ice cool blue eyes that none other belonged to Jett. He stared into my eyes for a second before his eyes shamelessly checked me out.

"Isn't that what you were wearing at school?" He questioned amused as I nodded shyly.

"You know your supposed to change and get all 'sexy' for the guys, right?" He spoke seriously as my eyes grew. "I'm kidding. Actually I'm glad you are wearing that." He added as he motioned to my outfit and with that he left me standing alone.

He's a strange one. I told myself as I stared at the people dancing. They looked like they were having fun being carefree and stupid. They were living life like that wanted to and not by what others wanted. I sighed as my eyes wondered around the room. I spotted Jacob sitting on a couch with Lacey. She was kissing his neck as he stared off into space lightly rubbing her thigh. His eyes widen as he spotted me and he smirked as he took over the kiss with Lacey.

I scoffed as I headed for the stairs across the room. I still didn't understand what I saw in that jerk. Maybe it was his looks that made me like him so much. The stairs creaked as I stepped on each one lost in my own thoughts. I walked into the first room that I expected to be a bathroom, but man was I completely off. I had walked in on two people sniffing a line. The female looked up at me with her eyes hazy and nudged the male beside her. His green eyes met mine and turned into a cruel glare.

Was that the guy that lived next door to me?!

"Want some?" The girl offered her voice dark as the guy's glare hardened.

"N-n-no thanks." I quickly said as I mustered up a smile.

"Come on, it's not as bad as it seems, babe." She coaxed with an evil smile.

"I-I can't." I replied turning to leave, but the door was locked; in front of me was the green eye boy.

How did I miss him get up?!

I stepped back while examining his facial features. He had high defined cheekbones and his jaw was slightly chiseled. His blonde hair was quiffed and gave him a taller appearance.

"Is miss perfect opposed to drugs?" He growled. I coward down for a moment and stared down at my feet.

"I'm not miss perfect." I murmured mostly to myself.

"Prove it." He snarled and gripped my waist to turn me around to the table. The girl smile got larger as he pushed me closer to the table.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

________________________

I know it's kind of short but hey it's an update. I finally got over my writers block and I guess I should warn you now. There is drugs, alcohol, and

let's just sum it up the book is pg-13

:3 love you!!!

Goal-

10 votes

Comment, vote, follow!!

-wigginsstyle