Chapter 2 - "Big deal"

Chapter 2- "Big deal"

"Why wouldn't you tell me?!" Jade slapped my arm in a scolding matter as we sat in English.

"I- I didn't want you to make a big deal out of it." I confessed.

"Me make a big deal out of it?!" She paused taking a deep breath. "Of course I would of made a big deal about it. He was flirting with you."

"Whatever.." I muttered before placing my head down onto the desk.

"Whatever?! Am I having to dumb down everything he does?!" She slaps my head expecting me to sit up, but I don't.

My eyes closed as all the talking and noises of the English room faded.

{-_-}

"Rox." Someone jabbed my arm. "Princess." They sang in a voice that I can not even describe. It was quit mesmerizing.

"Go away." I murmured.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because if you love me in any way you'll let this princess get her beauty nap." I groaned. I heard a sigh followed with footsteps. I snapped my head up once the door shut. Who exactly was that? I shook my head multiple times trying to think of who called me "Rox" or "princess". No one came into mind at the time. I sighed looking up at the clock, four o'clock.

"What?!" I practically screamed. I was late meeting Jacob! I grabbed all my books and ran down the hall. I threw my books into my locker andslammed it shut.

"Crap. Crap. Crap!" I muttered in frustration.

\(-_-)/ (That's how Roxanne runs.)

As I ran down the hall I turned the corner bumping into a wall? Well that's embarrassing, I pray no one else was around. I fell flat on my butt as I slowly glanced up to see the wall- face of Jett Forrest the schools new bad boy ever since Aiden became soft for Jade.

"S-sorry so!" I stuttered as a smirk faded across his face. He held out a hand as I cautiously gripped. One pulled by him and I was already back on my feet. I stepped back from him, trying to create more space between us. It only created less step between us, as he stepped towards me. I

literally thought he was going to kill me.

"I'm sorry so!" I panicked.

"It's fine." He smiled showing his dimples.

It's fine? I questioned to myself.

"Yes, Im still as hot as I was before your ran into me." He paused to laugh at my red cheeks. "If anything I might of become sexier since you bumped

into me." He smirked.

"I'm so confused." I mumbled quietly hoping he wouldn't hear it.

I heard him sigh and shake his head, "Where were you heading in such a hurry anyways?"

"Library.." I confessed.

"Would you mind if I escorted you there?" He asked charmingly.

"That's fine..I guess. I just need to hurry." I rambled on confused of why he was offering.

"Hurry." He murmured to himself before another smirk was on his face.

"W-what are you doing?!" I screamed as he picked me up bridal style.

"You said hurry." He replied as he started running down the hall with me in his muscular arms. I bit my lip trying not to smile at what was

happening. I bounced lightly as he dashed towards the library. I heard him let out a small chuckle causing his chest to move. He gently placed me