Vampire Love

I still have writers block so this one probably sucks to.

Comment and vote please

******************************************************************************************

When I woke up I had the biggest headache.

I got up to go downstairs and when I opened the door, Zack was standing there.

Then I remembered everything that happened last night.

Well that explains why I have such a bad headache.

I was finally brought out of my thoughts by Zack.

" Kimberley? Kimberley?" he said shaking my shoulders.

I stood there and looked at him for a second.

And then I slapped him.

And right after I did I started crying.

He picked me up and carried me over to the bed and started rocking me and saying how sorry he was and that he didn't mean for any of that to happen.

" Kimberley it's ok." he said

" No it's not!" I yelled, " Do you have any idea what hell I've been through?"

He didn't say anything for a long time after that.

About an hour later he said, " Kimberley look at me."

But I wouldn't do it.

Couldn't do it.

He finally just made me look at him. But I was fighting him so he kissed me long and hard.

" I don't know what happened, and I have a feeling that I don't want to know, but I'm here now."

I didn't say anything so he just hugged me tighter to him.

And that's when the pain finally registered.

" Ow! Ow! Ow! Let go!"

He did and I got up from his lap and headed downstairs to look for my fucking pain medicine.

" Ugh, where the fuck is it?" I said as I rifled through the medicine cabinet.

Zack picked up a bottle and shook it.

I looked at him and saw that it was my medicine and took it from him.

After I downed almost a bottle of water he finally said, " I see your arm hasn't gotten any better."

" Gee, I wonder why?" I said sarcastically.

He stared at me and said, " What all happened."

" Like you care." I snapped and started for the stairs when he grabbed me by the waist.

" I do care."

" You wanna know?"

He nodded his head.

" Ok, well after you 'died', I was at school, couldn't stop crying because I knew it was all my fault made it all the way to math and just left because I couldn't handle it anymore. When I got home I slept for God knows how long, and then the doorbell starts ringing. When I get there, Erin's standing there crying her eyes out saying " He said he's gonna kill me if I tell" so I told her maybe you need some air. Stupid ass me still hadn't learned from what happened the last time I went for a walk and, surprise surprise, Nick showed up. And I told him that if he wanted to kill Erin he'd have to kill me first. He starts choking me and said that he was gonna kill me after he got through with her. He threw me on the ground and , what do you know, I got another concussion, and I woke up in the hospital. And then I come home and you show up, back from the dead."

I hadn't even realized that I was crying until Zack reached up and wiped the tears away and said, "It wasn't you're fault that I 'died'."

" Yeah it was." I said and pulled away from him and went upstairs.

I didn't feel like sitting down so I went and looked out my window instead.

I heard Zack come in my room but I didn't turn around.

" No it's not."

" How is it not?!" I yelled and turned around.

I knew I was crying again, but I didn't care.

" You couldn't have done anything to stop it."

" Maybe not, but it was still my fault!"

I was still yelling.

" Quit yelling."

" Why should I?"

" Because there's nothing to yell over!"

Now he was yelling.

" Whatever!" I said and turned back towards the window.

I heard Zack head downstairs and slam the door on the way out.

I'm sure that was for my benefit.

I slid down to the floor and started crying.

I hope I didn't just lose my best friend.