Vampire Love

Hope ya'll like it!!!!!!!

Comment and vote please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**********************************************************************************

When I woke up the next morning Zack's arm was around my waist and I realized that we were completely naked.

I almost freaked, but then I remembered everything from last night.

Zack telling me that Nick was a vampire, me telling Erin, Erin yelling at me, me crying, Zack telling me he loved me, me telling Zack that I loved him.

I couldn't stop thinking about when he told me he loved me. And then me realizing that I loved him too. I mean, I knew that I'd always loved him, but not like that.

He'd always been like a big brother to me. Always there for me. Always there to protect me. Always there to hold me when I cried. But I didn't realize that I felt like that.

I felt Zack start moving beside me and I rolled over to face him. He smiled at me and pulled me close. We laid there like that for a while and eventually I fell back to sleep.

**********************************************************************************

I woke up to a huge bang.

Boom!!!

I shot up straight up in bed and looked over at Zack, but he wasn't there. I quickly put on my pajamas back on and ran downstairs.

When I got downstairs, Zack and my brother were looking at something that was splattered all over the wall around the stove.

" What the hell was that?"

They must not have heard me come downstairs because they jumped and turned around. When they saw me they immediately started pointing at each other and saying " He did it, no he did it!"

" I really don't give a damn who did it, I just want to know what the hell that was?"

" Well, you see, we were trying to make eggs and they kind of exploded." Zack said.

" How the hell do you screw up eggs?"

" I don't really know exactly, I guess I turned the heat up to high."

" Wow. I've said it before and I'll say it again, ya'll are the stupidest people I know. Clean it up."

I walked off mumbling all kinds of stuff. I went upstairs and picked out a pair of black skinny jeans with holes all the way up the front of the legs and a red v-neck shirt.

I took a shower and soaked in the familiar scent of my shampoo. I got out and put my clothes on then I dried and straightened my hair. After I put my makeup on I went downstairs to check on the idiots.

They were just finishing up when I got down there. After I had inspected, I decided to be nice and make then something so I made pancakes.

" Here Kenny." I said as I poured syrup on his pancakes.

" Hey!"

" What?"

" I wanna do it!"

" The last time I let you put your syrup on your pancakes, you poured almost the whole bottle on them. And then you got so hyper that you fell down the stairs and almost broke your arm." I said as I gave him his plate, " And I'm the one that got in trouble."

" Man, you suck."

" Do you want to be able to eat at all?"

" Yeah."