Secret Model: 1

Secret Model: 1

"Honey, look this way please!" my photographer was gay so his voice was more like a girls'. My manager, Chloe was sitting on a chair texting and taking calls from her phone. 

 "Eldridge dear, extend those legs!' Chloe spoke then returned to her phone call.

I was modelling next to a zebra, advertising for a lingerie collection called 'ZeBra'. I had to wear one of the pieces, it was teal blue and had black lace trimming. My blonde tresses were curled and were tucked up in a lazy bun with a blue paisley bandanna wrapped around my head. After a couple more clicks of the camera, my photoshoot was done. Chloe came bustling over with a bag that had my clothes in it. 

"Go change quickly, you've gotta model at Victoria's Secret Runway Show pretty soon!" Chloe was obviously worried that we proably wouldn't make it. Why did I hire her again? I don't really know but she worries too much and I'm basically the person who organises my schedule.

'Okay, okay, calm down Chloe!" I snatched the bag and headed over to the restrooms to quickly change then as soon as I was done, I ran out of the cubicle and out onto the hallway. Chloe was tapping her black, shiny pumps on the linoleum impatiently while still staring at the screen of her phone.

"Chloe!" I half whispered-shouted. "Let's go!" 

She ran over in her heels (yes, Chloe can run in heels like an Olympian) and reached out and grabbed my arm then towed me away to the awaiting limosuine outside. Fred the chauffer tipped his hat as soon as he saw me. Fred's one of my friends, even though he's like fifty years old, he understands me which is what I like about him. 

"Eldridge," Fred addressed me then reached over to the car door and pulled it open for me.

"Thanks Freddikins!" I teased him with a nickname that I've made up for him. He playfully scowled at me then quickly beckoned me in the car, followed by an impatient Chloe.

After a twenty minutes of enduring Chloe's yabbing on her phone, we finally arrived at a tall brick building. 

"Looks like we're here ladies," Fred got out of the car to open the door for us. I hugged him goodbye and followed Chloe into the building.

Inside was classy. Actually, beyond classy. The walls were actually mirrors, a twinkling chandeliar hung from above, casting sparkles everywhere. Everything detailed was covered in gold leaf and the main lobby was furnished in elegant chintz armchairs and coffee tables. A bored looking woman was sipping a beverage from a white teacup while sitting at the reception desk.

Chloe towed me towards the desk and handed the woman a pass before towing me again towards a black door. She hastily opened it to reveal a frenzy of tall, thin girls in designer lingerie, impossibly tall heels and style hair loaded with hairspray. Women and men wearing black clothes, headphones with a microphone attached were running around frantically with their clipboards. 

"Eldridge! This way!" I heard Chloe call me. I hurriedly followed her, weaving through models.

"Okay so you'll be modelling fifteen lingerie pieces, each one from different collections," one of the people with clipboards told me. She pulled over a rack of colourful lingerie that were hanging on their hangers. 

"Oh and people will come over here to help you with the wings too," she grabbed the first lingerie piece and shoved it towards me.

"I'll come here every now and then to check up on you," the girl jogged away to help other models.

A portable changing room was set up next to my designated make-up vanity. I unclipped the hanger from the lingerie and walked into the change room. The lingerie bra was strapless and had forest green and brown spirals patterns fawning across it. The bottom was the same too. I pushed  back the curtain as soon as I was done and found a rack of heels. I picked up the heels that matched the outfit I was wearing now and slipped them on. They were green leaf patterned with green velvet straps that wrapped around my calfs.