[04]

Hey guys, follow my instagram for some Au's.

Instagram: rilayaship

.

"Seven million followers, baby!" Sabrina jumped on the tab,e and started dancing. "Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! Who has seven million- ME! I do! Yes!" Sabrina's mother chuckled while shaking her head. "Mom, call the family. We're celebrating!"

"Oh stop." Sabrina got off the table and glared at Sarah. "You're such a show off."

"Am not."

"While you continue showing off, i'm gonna go and text my boyfriend because that's what normal people do." Elizabeth stood up and took Sarah's arm to pull her out of the kitchen, but Sabrina took her lemonade and threw it at Sarah's face.

"Sabrina!" Elizabeth shouted.

"Stop taking her side! Can't you guys be happy for me? I got seven million followers on Instagram! It's just six in the morning, and I think that the only people who actually give a damn fuck about me are my Carpenters! Sarah can't you be happy for your younger sister? You're just so jealous-"

Sabrina fell to the floor when she felt a fist collide with her cheek bone. Sarah angrily ran up to the stairs. Elizabeth had her mouth covered and she kneeled down beside Sabrina. "Honey?" She asked. Sabrina sat up, crying her eyes out and covering her face. "A mark's gonna show."

Sabrina nodded. Now she would have to wear more makeup, which she hated, because a purple mark was going to appear under her left eye. Elizabeth took the girl's arm, but she pulled away, standing up and running up the stairs. She cried and closed the door behind, softly. She didn't want to make a scene, even though she was at home.

As she made her way to her bathroom, her phone rang. Rowan's name showing on the screen. She ignored it and continued making her way inside the bathroom. Her phone stopped ringing, but it started all over again. She got some makeup and Got it under her eye.

The mark was starting to appear and she didn't want that. When she was done, she took her phone, after it stopped ringing, and went into Instagram, posting a random picture thanking everyone for 7m. She was about to lock her phone but her phone rang again.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Why didn't you answer?" Rowan asked.

"Um, busy. Very busy." The blonde one lied.

"Of course you were..."

Sabrina rolled her eyes and chuckled fondly. Rowan knew her so well. They decided on meeting at Rowan's house. She had a tree house, which was their secret hiding spot. Sabrina walked down the stairs, making her way to the front door. "Sabrina." Her mother called. The girl cursed under her breath but didn't turn around.

"I'm sorry Sabby." She heard Sarah apologize. Sabrina took the door knob in her hands and twist it open, walking out of the house and closing the door behind. She got into her car and started it as fast as she could. "Where are you going?"

"Meeting Row at her's."

"Oh! Wait, let me get my stuff so we can go!" Sarah shouted.

"Are you serious? You are most definitely not coming with me. Not anymore."

.

"So, Sabrina we heard you and Bradley are dating?" The interviewer asked.

Sabrina burst out in chuckled. "Ohh no! I'm not dating anyone at the moment." She then stopped and thought for a moment. Maybe this could be her chance to send some indirect. "Well, I do have my eyes on a certain gi- brunette."