[09]

dedication:  mxrisadagxmer because lmao your comments haha >.<

I WANT A HUG AS WELL ROWAN OXNWUICB !!!

Also , this chapter is super short... I'm very sorry :(

.

"Hurry! We'll be late!"

"Ugh, Rowan the plane won't leave us." Sabrina groaned. "We are needed for this trip."

"I'm Sabrina Carpenter and I'm exclusive for this plane. If I'm in not in, it's not worth it." Rowan made fun of Sabrina, making the blonde girl smile and shake her head. "Come on, it'll be fun! Walking around Disneyland ... both of us together. We can get on rides and have fun together!"

"I just... If it was like when I took Sarah and you took Corey, maybe I'll be excited." Sabrina sighed thoughtfully. "It's just... I love Peyton okay? But Reyton is just... It's everywhere, Row. I absolutely hate it."

"Aw, Sabby! You know you're the only one I like, dummy." Sabrina rolled her eyes and poked Rowan's tummy. "Hurry, I wanna get on the plane already."

Once the girls had ran to the doors, and up the steps, they got inside the private plane. And sat down beside each other. Soon, boy screams were heard and Corey appeared in front of them. Rowan had gotten out a book to read and Sabrina had her ear buds ready.

Corey clapped his hands in front of Rowan's face, trying to gain attention. Sabrina just chuckled and shook her head, kicking the boy on the shin.

"Leave my baby alone!" Sabrina glared and threw a magazine at him.

"I need to tell her something but she's reading that stupid book." Corey pouted and stomped his feet on the floor. "I'm also waiting for Peyton ... but his shoelace got stuck on the airplane's steps."

"That idiot." Rowan mumbled.

"I heard!" Peyton entered. "Watch your mouth, miss!" Rowan poked her tongue out at him and went back to her book. Ben and Danielle entered a few moments later and before they knew it they were in the air.

.

Disney, where dreams become–

Nightmares

Who the actual fuck does Peyton think he is? Doesn't he know Rowan is taken and already has someone to be kissing her cheek and hugging her from behind? Doesn't he know Rowan already has a girlfriend which she likes to call "mummy"?

Sabrina walked behind the two of them. Rowan was on his back. Corey walked beside Sabrina, she was holding a churro in her hand, but soon enough broke and fell to the floor because she just couldn't handle Reyton.

The girl rolled her eyes and cleaned her hands over her jeans. She looked around, some people were taking pictures of them. She made eye contact with a fan, so she waved, making the girl squeal.

 She made eye contact with a fan, so she waved, making the girl squeal