[15]

There used to be a photo up there . i'mm just adding a picture of my self to show that when somebody calls u ugly you shouldnt feel sad . everyone is beautiful in their own way . dont let anyone make u feel less Xx 💞 love u all xxx

* * *

"and then she said she loved me."

"and what did you do, honey?"

"run away, duh!"

elizabeth, rowan's mother, slapped the girl's shoulder. sabrina flinched, taking a sip of her cuppa.

"it's weird that i'm you ex girlfriend's mother and we're here drinking some coffee."

"it is not!" sabrina complains. she then stops and thinks a little. "oh wait yeah it kinda is. ha."

sabrina starts laughing and elizabeth just chuckles. her phone vibrates, quickly checking it and then standing up and telling sabrina she had to go. sabrina waved goodbye and stayed there sitting down.

the girl took her phone out and decided to text rowan. she might not answer. she might hate her. she might ignore her for ever. but it's worth a shot and sabrina will not let her beautiful princess slide.

to rowan: hey xx

and then, for ten actual minutes, she stared at her phone. she waits for the message to come. fifteen minutes later she falls asleep on the table, drool falling. five minutes later she wakes up and cleans her face. twelve minutes after her phone buzzes.

from rowan: sorry, i was peeing :)

of course she was. sabrina smiles. they continue to text like they used to, only that this time just platonic and friendly like.

* * *

sabrina went on stage and had the best time ever. she lets fans ask questions. she reads some boards and signs they make. one of them said to marry her and she said she'd have to ask her mother first.

there was a moment she almost fell of the chair on thumbs but she laughed it off. a fan tried to get on stage and was taken by security. she felt bad, yes. but there was nothing she could do about it because it's the policy.

"well, she went off."

sabrina said, trying to make everyone laugh, which they did. she then explained she would want to stop it but she couldn't. fans understood because duh, caprenters slay existence. she started clapping her hands and everyone did.

"i feel as if you all are my little minions."

they all laughed, and sabrina couldn't be happier. it was a great day. she wanted to jump of happines. but of course that would be weird so she didn't. anyway, once the show was over, she said her goodbyes and walked off.

the girl changed quickly and was taken in a rush to the car. they drove to the hotel, in which sabrina got her bags ready. then, they took her to the plane. rowan was already there. she had to be there or else she's stuck.

sabrina smiled at her once sitting down beside the window. rowan was reading a french book, she doesn't understand half of the shit she's reading but at least she's kind of learning- who the hell is she kidding, she understands nothing!

sabrina notices rowan taking out her phone and taking a picture of the book. she uploads it to her instagram story. then, she puts the book away and looks around the airplane.

"what did you just do?"

rowan's head snaps up, a blush creeping through her cheeks. should she say it or not? it's a bit embarrassing for her.

"I just took a picture of my book..."

"and?"

"okay fine! i took it because my fans think i'm super good in french and so i want them to keep thinking that so--"

"--you took a picture of your book to make people think that you're reading it because you are that good."

"yes."

sabrina chuckles and says, "that is embarrassing."

rowan pouts. deep inside, they both want to talk about what happen, but as soon as their mouths open, their mothers are walking inside the plane and there is no way in hell they're talking about it now.

* * *

two hours later on the flight, rowan is staring at sabrina who is reading a book. rowan, who is wearing a skirt, wants attention. a girl has to do what a girl has to do. her mothers are sleeping, which is great. rowan move her skirt up a bit, acting as if she didn't notice.

sabrina looks up, only to notice rowan's thigh there in display. her eyes go open and with the book she has in her hands, covers her face.

rowan is a damn sexy beast, what the hell is she supposed to do? sit there while fake reading? hell to the no. she puts her book down, looking at their mothers to check if the sight is clear. she then clears her throat, licking her lips, which rowan notices.

the younger girl stands up and walks over to the bathroom, winking at sabrina on the way there.

shit, things are about to get frisky.

* * *

short chapter i know , i suck lol

i have such a busy week and so much homework so i'm sorry if i am slow on updates :(

thoughts? what will happen next? hmm idk, bro ;) ;) ;)

instagram/twitter/tumblr: bottomrowan

COMMENT/VOTE/FOLLOW xxx

byeee rowbrina is real !! Xxx