Chapter 24: Blinded

Sorry for the late update, wattpad wouldn't let me go on for the past two days.. I have no clue as to why. But here it is.

Erica's POV

I moved my lips with his, and as much as I knew I needed to pull away, I couldn't. Whenever I touch Kai I get butterflies in my stomach, I can barely move, and my knees feel weak.

He pulled away breathlessly.

"I hate you" He mumbled.

"What?" My eyes widened.

"I hate how you make me feel Erica Cassie Rawlins, I hate how I can't stay mad at you, I hate how I want you more than anything else in the world, I hate how when a guy stares at you I have this urge to kill him, I hate how much I care about you, and I hate how much I love you. But I will always love you, understand? And you'll always be mine" He growled, but sounded so gentle at the same time.

"I-I love you too Kai, more than ever" Tears started forming in my eyes.

"Say it" He growled.

"Say what?" Confusion was written all over my face.

"That you're mine" He grinned.

"I'm yours, forever" I smiled.

He smiled back, and we just stood there in a comfortable silence embracing each other.

We were both in our dream worlds, when a growl erupted from the edge of the forest.

Our heads both turned quickly only for us to see three red wolves approaching. 

I mind linked the pack. 

"I think the rogues are here, three red wolves coming closer by the second, everyone out here now, especially my red wolves, that means you, Sarah, Eunice, and Lexi" I basically screamed through my mind.

Before the wolves could get too close, the pack rushed outside in a matter of twenty seconds. 

I know Brian was supposed to talk to them as Alpha, but if they were the rogues, they wanted me. I had every right to overpower Brian.

I threw three pairs of shorts there way. 

"Change now" I almost growled.

The red wolf in the middle snorted, but shifted none the less.

"What do you want?" I hissed at the three surprisingly gorgeous men.

"You" was what the middle one said.

"I'm Tyson by the way, leader of the rogues of the North, and you're my mate" He grinned.

"Well listen here Tyson, I already have mate, so there’s no need for you" I growled at them while I took Kai's hand in mine.

"Is that so, well we could take care of that" Tyson smirked before shifting and running at Kai.

I don't know what happened, but soon I wasn't in control anymore. 

My body started shaking, and I could feel my eyes start too burn, pretty soon all I could see was red. 

I couldn't move, apart from the uncontrollable shaking. I didn't even know what was going on, until I started hearing muffled voices around me.

"Is she okay?" 

"What happened?" 

My eyes felt normal pretty soon, and I snapped out of my "daze". 

I looked at the three red wolves on the ground, blood covering all of them, but they were still alive, you could hear there slowing heart beats.

I crawled away backing myself up until I was picked up by a pair of strong arms. It was Kai, I could tell by the sparks I felt.