Chapter 10: The Kushers

(Eunice's POV)

A few weeks went by, everything seemed to be going perfectly - except with Erica and Kai. 

She told him she needed time to think about everything. 

I knew EXACTLY how she felt. I'd been through the same thing with Brian, but Erica has it much worse. Way worse actually. I love Kai, as a brother.. but, I know how he's like more then anyone else. He comes to me with most of his problems, so I know for a fact that he's in the wrong with Erica. 

He treats her like a side bitch, like those girls you date for a week to have sex, but then leave them. The only difference was, they didn't have sex which is why I'm guessing Kai was so angry all the time. 

Memories of four years ago started flooding through my mind.

When I say Kai was like Brian, I mean he slept around big time. Probably fifteen girls in two weeks. Yeah your thinking, Fourteen days and fifteen girls? he could do it all.

Even when he found out I was his mate, he slept around for awhile, rejected me because I wasn't his usual slut. I think that's why I felt sorry for Erica - she was a younger version of me.

I really hated Abbey though, I didn't know why until now. I just found out she's Tannas's sister. Tannas used to go to school with me and Brian. She used to be one of his side bitches actually, one he kept around if he couldn't find anyone else. She tried making my life hell in highschool when me and Brian started dating, well that is when she found out he was taking me seriously. Her parents divorced, so she's in the Kusher Pack who are going to be moving here for a month or two to visit Abbey. Oh, one more complication.. there Alpha, Michael used to be my boyfriend.

I wasn't worried for Brian at all, because Brian could behave. Plus, I think I'm the only one who knew the real Michael. He was nice to everyone's face - you could say he's two faced, but I think it's beyond that. He's so nice, that even Brian doesn't think he's a threat - But trust me he is. When me and Michael were together, he was really controlling, abusive even. If I know Michael, he's going to want to start trouble here, just for the hell of it. But, ofcourse he will do so in a manner that makes it seem that he has absolutly nothing to do with it.

I'm always two steps ahead of Michael though, I know two things everyone else doesn't. Michael has a younger brother Derek who's Erica's age, and Tannas has a half sister named Rebecca in there pack also Erica's age. I took psychology in university, so I know how people's minds work, and I've already begun analyzing what his next moves were. 

Sure, I can be girly and act childish - but when it comes down to my pack, I think ahead. Two advantages we had were that we had two red wolves, one being myself, the other was that they had no idea who Erica was or that she even existed. I could take advantage of this, I mean he's probably going to tell Derek to try to get Erica and sameways with Rebecca and Kai. He'll probably use Jamie his beta and Tannas to break me and Brian up. See, he always makes plans but doesn't wanna get directly involved.

Just then my cell vibrates and flashes the colour purple. Erica was calling.

"Hey Er" I say smiling.

"Hey Eune" She said giggling at the nick name. 

"Wanna come to the mall with me and sleep over after?" Erica asked.

"Yup, should I meet you there or you picking me up since we end up at your house anyway?" I asked. 

"I'll pick you up, you have 30 minutes to get ready bum" She said before hanging up.

THIRTY MINUTES? WAS SHE OKAY? Sneeky girl must have woken up two hours earlier and gotten ready. 

I run upstairs, throw on ripped skinnys, a pink tank and a black leather jacket. I put on my new pink nike's and, bolted upstairs. I have 20 minutes left, perfect. I did my eyeliner, both top and bottom and quickly did mascara. My hair was straight already, so I just left it down. I grabbed my blackberry and sent a 'ping' to Erica.