Chapter 14: Fight? or Simply Give Up?

(Sarah's POV)

"Come with me now and no one gets hurt Sarah" A voice in my head said.

It was Mitchell. (The rogues/guy who wants Sarah name is now Mitchell)

I couldn't let my family, and friends die. After everything they helped me through, I couldn't let them down again. Although, I wouldn't mind Tannas or Rebecca getting hurt... I thought to myself. 

I sighed. Three years of hiding from this bastard all for nothing. 

"I'll go" I said.

Before anyone could speak I heard a growl from behind me, I thought it would be Jay...

To my surprise it was two people. I turn around to see my mother and sister both growling almost ready to shift. 

"You've made the right choice" The rougue said darkly.

"Whatever" I said.

As I tried to take a step forward but, Jay's arms were already wrapped around my waist preventing me from moving.

"Over my dead body, understand?" He whispered into my ear.

This sent shivers down my back. How I loved when he held me.

Soon it would all be gone. I would be surounded by a bunch of rougues or maybe not? He'd probably kill me anyways. 

I'd rather die then him hurt everyone else; I have to do this.

"Look Jay, you're going to have to let me leave. I mean it's not like I loved you or anything, we weren't seriously back together, just some fun.. that's all you are to me. Infact that's all you ever were to me. Just some Fun. Why do you think I left for three years and never looked back? Never once called you or told you what the situation was? Huh? Your stupid Jay, If you ever thought I seriously had any sort of feelings for you!" I fought the tears in my eyes as I said this. 

This is the only way he'd let me go. But, he wasn't the only one I had to convince.

"YOU USED ME FOR FUN? I LOVED YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAD. EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU LEFT I WAS A MESS UNTIL YOU CAME BACK! AND NOW YOUR TELLING ME NONE OF IT WAS EVEN REAL" Jay yelled. 

He had tears in his eyes while, Michael and Jamie held him back.

I couldn't face him, so I turned to the other two people who I needed to piss off to leave.

"AND YOU TWO! I don't know why you both even bother with me. I mean, I never loved either of you. Your both useless to me. Especially you MOM! No wonder dad left you! He hated you, just like I hate you. You couldn't even raise your children. Not that I'm complaining though, you were never really a mother. I basically raised myself and look at me now" I smirked at her. 

She had tears in her eyes, wasn't even looking directly at me. 

I'm sorry mom, I thought.

"OH, LETS NOT FORGET THE PERFECT CASSANDRA. Why do you think I left three years ago? hmm? because, I was sick of everyone. Especially you Erica. Your more worthless then a penny. All you do is whore around and ask for attention" I pronounced every word with so much disgust it even sickened me.

Erica didn't have the same reaction as mom or Jay did.

"You think I'm going to be easy to fool? just like mom or Jay? Think again sister. I'm not letting you leave. Even If I have to fight all these wolves myself" She said gesturing to the twenty five wolves still at the edge of the forest ready to pounce on command.

 "I'm with her on that one. You could have fooled everyone here except for us. We know you too well enough t-" Mason was saying until something struck him down.