Unwatched Movies; Her Voice

Alex-

~ Contains mature content. If you do not want to read at least go to the very end and read the last few sentences because its important ~

Once Harry had emerged from his
bedroom dressed in his usual sweats and t-shirt he sits on the couch next to me, leg touching mine.

"You want to watch a movie?" He asks me. I smile and nod, heart beating as he tells me we can go to his room and lay down.

"I know I'm not the cleanest person, but at least I did clean up a little before you came." He laughs. I look around his room, which had a few t-shirts lying around on the floor. I pull back the white comforter of his bed, smiling a little as I climb in and instantly smell him on the blankets and pillows.

After Harry placed a movie in that we had both agreed on, he looks over his shoulder and smiles when he sees I'm already in his bed.

"You need anything?" He asks, standing in front of the bed. I shake my head no and pat the spot next to me, heart picking up speed as he begins to climb in with me.

I smile shyly as he crawls across the bed to reach me, chills raising on my arms as he presses his lips softly to mine for a innocent kiss. But it gets the best of me, and when he begins to pull away to climb under the covers I latch my hand around his neck, pulling him back down to me. I hear him chuckle against my lips as they move together in perfect synchronization, the kind that makes my heart pound throughout my whole body each time he moves, each time the bed squeaks as he positions himself above me.

His hands are placed on either side of my head, pushing into the mattress as he holds all his weight upon them, knees placed on either side of me. I sigh in contentment as his lips trail down my neck, chest rising and falling quickly beneath his steady one. I turn my head to allow him more space, hands reaching up to grab at his biceps.

"You are so pretty, Alex." Harry mumbles against the clammy skin of my neck, making a smile cross my lips which releases broken breaths.

I press my lips to the closest part of him which happens to be his arm next to me as he kisses my collarbones. I lift myself up the slightest bit, wrapping my arms around him to pull his body down to mine. His chest presses against mine and I can now feel his heavy breathing, chest moving against mine.

Harry-

When she pulled me down to herself I bent my arms so I now rest upon my elbows instead.

"Can I...take off your shirt again?" I ask, my breath coming out in pants, the taste of her lips still on mine. She answers me by grabbing my hands, placing them on her hips by the hem of her shirt. I take it off her, brown hair sprawling across my white pillow which her head rests on.

I pick up one arm and support my weight with only the other, thumb tracing her cheek bone as I gaze at her in awe. "God Alex, how do you do this to me?"

My heart is going crazy, I can hear it in my ears. Her smile takes my breath away, and I couldn't stand another moment without my lips attatched to hers. I kiss her tenderly, raw and passionately, the feeling of her hands trailing down my back making me press against her lips even harder than before. When she strips my shirt off my torso I take it from her hands and throw it on the floor along with hers.

The breaths she release are captured by my lips, more of my weight being rested on her body the weaker she makes me with her touches. I don't want to smush her, so I lift myself up more and loop my arm around her waist, making her gasp as I roll us over and she sprawls across the length of my body.

I take in her face to make sure there is no form of hesitance, and when there isn't I pull her down to kiss me again, one of her legs being rested between my own, the other on the other side of my hip. Her lips pull from mine, trailing down my neck, passed my collar bones and to my chest, soft sounds from the unwatched movie echoing around the room. When she comes back up she smiles at me, making me curious as to what she's thinking. She lays her hands on my shoulders, pulling me up so I'm sitting with her on my lap. When she shifts herself off me I realize what she's doing as she lays down on the bed, arms bringing me down with her.

"You want me to be on top?" I voice her thoughts with a guess. She nods her head, her cheeks tinted pink as I do just as she pleases, legs being rested outside of hers. I place my hands on her soft stomach, trailing my hands over the cups of her bra, feeling her skin erupt in goosebumps when I meet her eyes. I lean over her then, taking her lips with mine, kissing her very slowly, pulling back with her bottom lip between my teeth. She whimpers, making me rest my hips against hers, grinding softly against her body.

She closes her eyes, hands grasping at my shoulders as I do it again. She whimpers as I continue to work on top of her, hand trailing down her stomach, eyes meeting mine as I trail close to her sweats. Her eyes flick down to my hand, catching onto my intentions. I lean down, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "It's okay." I murmur against her skin. She nods her head.

My now clammy hand trails underneath the waistband of her grey sweats that cling perfectly to her, taking notice to her now unmoving chest, symboling she is holding her breath. I gently rub over her, a breath being released from Alex as I rub over her underwear once more. She clamps her lips shut as I do it once more.

"Hey, look at me." I whisper, blue eyes flicking up to meet mine.

Her eyelashes flutter as I continue to please her, falling closed once again, head turning to the side as I dip underneath her panties. "Does it feel nice?" I ask her.

Her lips are pursed as she nods her head against the pillow. I desperatly want her to moan aloud, to breathlessly say my name from between her pretty pink lips.

I can tell she's breathing more heavily than before as I continue to rub over her sensitive spot. "Alex." I gain her attention.

"I'm going to try and put a finger in alright." I whisper breathily, her hand grabbing onto my supporting arm as she nods her head again.

I beg her to look at me as I nudge one inside her, shaky breaths tumbling into the air from each of us as I pull out and push back in once again.

"Is it uncomfortable?"

She nods her head, and when I begin to pull out she shakes her head and puts her hand on mine to keep it in place.

"You're sure?"

She nods her head. I continue to pump a finger in and out of her, face burying into her neck as her breath fans across my shoulder blades, her hands grasping at my back. After a minute or two it seems to be pleasing her. When I rub my thumb over her most sensitive spot she lets out a whimper, the most voicesterous one she's ever done and grabs a fistful of sheets.

"Fuck Alex." I groan. I can tell she's close to her climax by her breaths, taking my face from her neck to look at her face.

"You close baby?" I murmur. She nods her head quickly, teeth sinking into her bottom lip, eyes squeezing closed again.

I rub my thumb over her sensitive nerves again, "Open your eyes." She does, and I lean down close to her, lips inches away but not touching.

"Let me hear you." I whisper. I can hear her pants, but I want to hear her cry out my name.

"You can trust me baby, let me hear your beautiful voice." I murmur. She lets out another voiced moan, making my heart race and my sweat pick up.

I feel her try and clamp her thighs together as she emerges the edge of her high, but is prevented by my hand still working on her.

I lean even closer to her lips as she trembles even more. She lets out a gasp, chest arching against mine as she comes undone, finger slipping out of her to rub over her, making her squirm even more.

"Let me hear you say my name." I murmur, her breaths labored and rough as she brings her hands to my neck, keeping me in place above her face as if she feels I would slip away in her most vulnerable state.

She moves her hips against my hand desperately, my heart stopping mid beat as I hear her moan aloud and clearly, "Harry."

In her voice.

Comment what you think about this chapter (because omg Alex talked) and vote :)