6. Terezi's Flushed For Karkat

Sollux was just finishing up packing when Mituna entered the Hive breathing heavily. Gamzee looked at the frightened troll and heard distant laughter.

“Ii2 that Terezii?” Sollux asked. Mituna had his back against the door as if holding it so nothing could get in.

“Ii told Latula that you two were goiing two get Karkat and Terezii lo2t iit.” Mituna answered. Latula Pyrope was in matespritship with Mituna. Terezi, the younger to Latula was very flushed for Karkat, though every troll knew Karkat was not flushed for her, but maybe pale.

“COM3 ON M1TUN4, L3T M3 1N SO 1 C4N T4LK TO SOLLUX.” Terezi said with a laugh. She banged on the door. Gamzee couldn’t help but to be amused. He thought Terezi was cool and funny. “1 C4N SM3LL YOU GUYS 1N TH3R3.” Terezi giggled. She wasn’t joking either, she was blind and saw with scent, noise, and taste.

“LeT hEr In.” Gamzee said. Mituna sighed and moved. The door flew open and Terezi fell inside, she landed with a thump. “TeReZi HoW gOeS iT?” Gamzee asked as Sollux chuckled and helped her up.

“YOU GUYS 4R3 GO1NG TO G3T K4RKL3S?” Terezi asked, she was smiling widely and adjusting her pointy glasses. She wore them to cover her pure red blind eyes, the lenses were just as red though.

“Ye2.” Sollux answered. Terezi happily clapped her hands together.

“YOU H4V3 TO L3T M3 COM3 W1TH YOU!” Terezi said, she picked up her red and white blind cane with her foot, she then leaned on it.

“Terezii, Ii don’t know iif that would be a good iidea.” Sollux said slowly. Terezi frowned.

“WHY DO YOU S4Y TH4T? L4ST T1M3 YOU 4ND 1 SP4RR3D, 1 K1CK3D YOUR 4SS. 1’M 4 GOOD H3LP.” Terezi said in defense. Sollux was about to reply, but Gamzee cleared his throat. Sollux and Mituna looked at him. Mituna was checking Sollux’s pack. Terezi didn’t look.

“TeReZi Is VeRy SkIlLeD, sOlLuX. iT’d Be A cRiMe To LeAvE hEr BeHiNd SiNcE sHe OfFeReD hEr HeLp.” Gamzee said. Sollux sighed and looked at the teal blooded troll.

“You have a poiint. Ii don’t want her two get hurt. Latula would cull Miituna and Ii.” Sollux said. Terezi turned and pointed the end of her blind cane at Sollux, it pressed against his chest.

“YOU DON’T H4V3 TO WORRY 4BOUT M3 G3TT1NG HURT.” Terezi said in a boasting tone. Sollux cracked a smile.

“ShE cOuLd AlSo SaSs HeR wAy OuT oF a FiGhT.” Gamzee said. Terezi grinned and stopped jabbing Sollux.

“S33? H4V3 F41TH 1N M3 M4N.” Terezi said. Sollux glanced at Gamzee and the prince nodded.

“Alriight, alriight. You can come.” Sollux said finally. Terezi squee’d and clapped her hands happily. She was more energetic than Nepeta when it came to Karkat.

“1’LL SHOW YOU WH4T 1 C4N R34LLY DO, SOLLUX. YOU’LL B3 1MPR3SS3D!” Terezi said.

“You guy2 2hould pack 2ome more thiing2 now that Terezii ii2 joiiniing you.” Mituna suggested.

“You’re riight.” Sollux agreed. He began packing more things. Gamzee slammed his third Faygo.

“DO YOU TH1NK H3 M4D3 1T TO SK414?” Terezi asked. She didn’t know that Gamzee and Karkat were in a prophecy.

“I kNoW hE dId.” Gamzee answered.