Chapter 12

Hey Angels!

Guess what?!

I might not be going to the trip!

My dear sibling will replace me, such ashame?! (Note the sarcasm)

So I will be updating Weekly or maybe every 4 days?!

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

Clary's P.O.V

Yea that is Sebastian alright. Same silky white hair. Same....dark black eyes? Those eyes.... Those eyes seem very familiar. I quickly dismissed it and went to steal a hug away from him.

As I jumped out of my chair and ran up and snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. At first he seemed shocked, but then he wrapped his strong arms around my delicate waist.

"Woah didn't know you missed me this much Clarissa." He said as he gently pulled away, but his hand were still on my waist and my hands are still around his neck.

It didn't feel awkward or weird it felt familiar and pleasent.

I remember when we would sneak around and go on dates on secret. The only person who knew I was dating him was my brother, Jon, who greatly disapproved and Izzy.

We dated about a year or so until we broke it off because he was moving out of the state and also because he was getting a little bit pushy, but he apologized for his actions and I forgave him.

I was to much into my thoughts that I didn't even notice that Sebastian's face was inches from mine.

We stood like that for about five minutes until someone cleared  their throat.

I quickly pulled out of Sebastian's embrace and knew that I was blushing like crazy.

"Jonathan!" Sebastian exclaimed. Jonathan? Who is Jonathan?

I then turned around to see who this Jonathan is.

I was suddenly meted by a blond with golden eyes glaring at Sebastian.

Jace's real name is Jonathan. I never knew that.

I frown when I hear that name, but quickly put on my fake smile on.

"Sebastian." Jace said with his serious tone. He was still glaring at Sebastian. But seems that Sebastian doesn't  even notice because he is grinning like he found out something that pleases  him.

I still don't get why he is glaring at Sebastian like a madman.

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

Jace's P.O.V

After Clary and Sebastian cuddled eachother. They slowly pulled away but not by much.

Sebastian's arms were still around Clary's small waist and her around his neck. They were inches apart. Almost like they were going to kiss.

After debating, which seemed about five minutes, if I should yank Clary out of Sebastian's embrace or to just walked up to them and putting a blank expression  on my face, I finally decided to just clear my throat, which I did.

"Jonathan!" Sebastian exclaimed. Did he seriously called me by my real name! Nobody knows my real name well only a quite handful of people.

"Sebastian." I said with my  serious tone. I am serious if he doesn't wipe off the smile of his face I will punch the living daylights out of him.

"Long time no see." Sebastian says while holding up his hand for me to shake it but I don't.

He then got the fact that I wasn't going to greet him so he slowly put it down.

In corner of my golden eye, I notice Clary blushing like she got caught doing something dirty.

I'm raging with jealously right now . Yes I know, the Jace Herondale is jealous over my arch enemy. I kinda accepted the fact that I was in love with her while we were Juniors.

I got distracted by my love thought that I didn't even notice I was shooting daggers at Sebastian. But of course this was amusing Sebastian. I quickly stopped glaring at him  and composed myself.

"So I guess your dating the midget." I said like I have no care in the world, but I do care. I care for Clary. Only Clary

I notice Clary's hands curling into fist and her emerald eyes glaring at me. I know she's enraged with me but I give her a look that says 'I don't care'.

I just put on my mask and grin like an idiot.

I could see that Sebastian is not affected by my comment. He snaked his arm around Clary's delicate waist.

That gesture he did seemed to calm Clary down.

Inside of me I'm boiling of rage! But in the outside I'm chill.

"Yeah but she's my beautiful midget."   He said looking down at Clary. Clary looks up to him and quickly brakes eye contact and looks down so no one will see her blushing.

I curl my hands to fist and resist the urge to punch him right in the jaw.

After this lovely encounter with my arch enemy and Clary, I decided to just ignore them and sit in my chair that says my name on it.