Chapter 6

Hello Angels!
Thank you for the ones who are reading this book
Sorry for the slow updates!
I have been busy with school work
Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 6!!
______________________________________

Jace's P.O.V

As I payed the cab driver, that was parked right in front of the Pandemonium, I     quickly got the scent of alcohol.

I see some girls winking at me and gawking over me as I went inside the club. Perfect toys to play with I thought to my self.

See I'm irresistible! I can get anyone I want whenever I want, but none of them are Clary.  

Ugh! Jace stop thinking about her, I thought to my self. She doesn't feel the same way towards you. She hates you! So don't worry about her!!  I said to my self. Again.

The Pandemonium is the same as it always has been. Horrible and very loud music that can make a deaf person hear it. Same bar tenders. Same drinks. Same everything.

As I went towards the bar tender, I got stopped by a blue eyed, freckle face, blonde whose hand Is trailing up and down my chest.

I eyed her up and down and notice that she was wearing a tight and I mean tight sleeveless red dress. She was very curvy and lets just say she will be the perfect toy to play with..

"Hey..I'm kaelie." The blonde said while biting her bottom lip  . She once again trailed her hands up and down my chest meaning to send me shivers but didn't.

"I'm Jace." I said as I stepped closer to her and then grabbed her by her waist. She smiled very brightly as I did.

Right in the corner of my left eye, I  saw something red and I quickly dismissed it by crashing my lips against kaelie's.

Her lips were soft but her lipstick was getting all over my lips. She grabbed me by the neck and pulled me closer and closer. I licked her bottom lip so she can grant me access to her mouth.  She immediately gave it to me. Our tongues were fighting and fighting like their were at a war.

I quickly pulled away when I heard someone scream. This wasn't a random scream.  This wasn't a drunk guy screaming. This was someone who I knew.

"What.. come back.." Kaelie said very seductively and grabbed my neck and pulled me toward her so I can face her.

Once again I heard the same high pitch scream.

I pulled away from Kaelie and mumbled sorry to her and went towards the scream
_______________________________________

Clary's P.O.V.

As Izzy and I went inside the Pandemonium, I saw a lot of drunk guys and girls making out with eachother. In the corner of my eyes I saw a guy with sunglasses on and that had black hair. He was wearing a black buttoned up shirt and had black pants on. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Ooo who's that guy staring at you?!" Izzy said teasingly. "I honestly don't know Izzy." I reply. I mean seriously this is like my second time being here and I don't have many guy friends.