Chapter Fourteen- Labyrinth

Lol I updated

Also

Petition to bring back the duck ass hairstyle

Sasuke's hair in the Boruto manga is a fucking disgrace

. . . . . . .

"Sachi." Impatience riddled through his tone, I could practically feel the annoyed glare burning into me. I removed my arm from my eyes, squinting up at him, then laid my forearm back over my face again.

"Ballbag." I replied; I wasn't going to use his name. I was finally (almost) fully recovered, well enough to have been able to get rid of all my bandages, and it was lovely weather, so I had decided to sunbathe. I was the only one awake at the time, so had strayed a short ways from the group and laid down in the sun.

I'd gotten a good half hour or so before Sasuke had stirred, noticed I was no longer under the tree I'd chosen as my sleeping spot, then noticed me in the clearing. By this point everyone but Suigetsu had woken up and readied to leave. Shoving the shark teethed dude awake as he passed, the stupid Uchiha had decided to then stand over me in an attempt to make me get up.

"Sachi, we're leaving."

"Okay, have fun." I could hear the heaved sigh, and stifled a snort. It was insanely fun to wind him up.

"Don't be annoying, Sachi." His feet scuffed beside me as he shifted his weight. "I'm getting tired of this."

"Well, you know a quick way to put an end to it..." I said, in a fake cheery tone, jangling the chakra chain in the air.

Silence. I smirked sourly.

"Fine. Have it your way." Just when I thought he really was going to leave me alone, I felt hands grab my waist. I'd forgotten that, since I was recovered, that meant he probably was too.

Deadpan, I put my arms and legs straight out and tensed all of my muscles, trying to make it as hard as possible for him to pick me up. Unfortunately, he was strong enough to cope with that.

So, we must have looked quite strange, me stretched out Ironing board straight, tucked under his arm like a plank of lumber.

"Seeing as that failed, are you going to walk?" He asked, walking easily, as though my weight bore no effect on him. I just stared blankly into space.

"You can't tell me what to do." He rose his eyebrows, then smirked at me,

"So you like being carried by me, then?" My eyes narrowed- what was he implying? "I can carry you in my arms, if you want."

Pink tinging my cheeks, I punched at him, infuriated. "Fine, I'll walk! God I want to punch your face!" He put me down, and I stormed ahead, muttering to myself. "Stupid cocky Uchiha!" I shouted back at him, aggravated, "in your dreams I'd be into you like that!"

"She's... really childish..." I heard Suigetsu mumble in surprise, and whipped round, glaring at him.

"I could still kick your ass!" I yelled, and he grinned.

"That a challenge?" He asked, hand going to the handle of his sword as he squared up. "I'm in need of a good fight!"

I laughed, mocking, folding my arms. "Try it!"

He drew the sword from it's sheathe, only to find that, by the time he held it in front of him, it had been reduced to a lumpy ball of metal with a handle. He gawped, then glared at me, eyes watering. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

I rose my hands in a shrug. "You wanted a fight. I used my abilities, that's all."

He waved the once sharp blade around, "But... that's not fair!!" He cried, "Turn it back!"