Chapter Thirteen: Leaving

"Um, nope." I sat down on the ground and folded my legs.

"Wait, what?" Suigetsu seemed confused, and I glanced at him with lidded eyes then back to the concrete.

"I don't wanna help you so I'm not moving." I said, earning myself a glare from Karin. I flipped her off. What was that chick's problem? She could have Sasuke.

"Sachi, get up." And in chimes Sasuke.

"Nope." my arm lifted as he tugged on my leash. I snorted. "Like hell that's gonna get me to move."

"Sachi get up and start walking or else." he was starting to get annoyed.

"Sorry Mum." I said, unaffected by his scary look. Suigetsu was starting to look at me with some kind of hero worship expression. Did he really find Sasuke that intimidating?

"He is starting to sound like a Mother..." Suigetsu muttered to Karin. She was quick to smack him in the head. I sniggered.

"So help me, I will drag you." he hissed, and tugged harder on the chakra chain, as if to add emphasis. He was getting pissed. No doubt he was thinking his subordinates were doubting his ability as a leader since they'd probably not seen the pissy little boy side of him yet. I smirked in derision.

"No you won't."

His eyes narrowed into a glare. "Why are you being so difficult, Sachiko?"

"Gee, I wonder." I said sarcastically, folding my arms. "It's not like you kidnapped me or anything..."

If I was being completely and utterly honest, I was enjoying this. Sasuke Uchiha, stood in front of me, trying- uselessly- to get me to do his bidding. Me, sat on the floor, legs crossed and arms folded, refusing to move. His other three suboordinates stood around us, ranging from annoyed condescention to I'm-going-to-pee-my-pants-this-is-hilarious. The best part was, he was injured enough that there was no way he'd pick me up, and jealous enough that he wouldn't tell Suigetsu to. I never said I'd make it easy for him.

"Jugo." I felt the ground leave and cursed. I forgot about Jugo. He followed behind. I made sure to keep my arms folded to let him know I wasn't happy- though to be honest it was a relief to not have to walk anymore. He managed to meet my eyes for a split second, and I thanked the lord my expression was already in a glare. "Could you at least try and be a bit more compliant?"

"I could," I returned, resting my chin in my hand and staring up at one of the birds that had landed on Jugo's head (weird), "But then I remember how much I want to punch you in the throat, and it goes away..."

Suigetsu placed a hand on his throat and grimaced. He leaned toward Sasuke, "Somehow I don't think you got much chance winning this violent kid over- ow! Oi!"

I whistled and looked away, crossing my legs behind Jugo's stomach so he wouldn't see my shoe was missing. "Wasn't me."

"I can see your shoe is missing!"

"That wasn't my shoe that hit you." I paused, realising that I'd probably want that shoe when I got put down again later, "Karin-chan, be a dear and grab my shoe for me?"

"You literally just said it wasn't your shoe!" Suigetsu exploded, and I just stared at him blankly. He was fun to annoy.

"It's not."

"Make your mind up!!!" He screamed. It took all I had not to squeal with laughter.

"Quit wasting your breath. Focus on walking." Sasuke, who'd moved to the front (tugging uncomfortably at my wrist) called them to order. I rolled my eyes.