Chapter Four- Kabuto The Caveman

Gomeeeennn for the long wait. I have been manic with exams lately! ...well, that, and I've been distracted by other fandoms. Mostly Bleach. Though I'm into Soul Eater and Skip Beat at the moment >.<

But still, most of my time has been encompassed by exams revision lately. But!! My last mock for a while was today. So I have time to update! :D also, guys guys guys!!! I only have about thirty six days left at school, then I'm done! WOOP!! :DDDD

Well, I'll still have exams, but that's beside the point :P

And WHOOOOAAA. I've had a surprisingly large amount of people say that they'd like to see some romantic action between Sachi and Gaara. Lulwhutt? Probably not gonna happen. This is a Sasuke love story, peeps XD though they would be cute together :3 but I hate love triangles. Cuz there's always a sad party at the end.

Aha, I've rambled enough. Enjoy the chapter! :D

It occurred to me that I never put these, so

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Yamato... Weeeelll, you get it.

- - -

Chapter Four- Kabuto The Caveman

I released a long sigh and stretched my arms out as I drew to a halt. Naruto had seemed upset by the fact that I wouldn't be travelling with them, but I was glad. It was more peaceful alone, and anyway, I needed to be able to concentrate on the scents around me. For some reason, my senses had heightened when I merged with Izanami, and now I could smell things that I definitely could not smell before. I brushed that thought off and pulled the scroll that Captain Yamato gave me from where it was tied in the obi of my white prison kimono.

I unrolled it, and brushed my fingers over the inscription. It looked like a summoning scroll...

I formed the hand signs that it instructed, bit my thumb and pressed my hand to the circle on the scroll. I felt a large amount of my chakra rush out, and then a puff of smoke clouded the tree branch I stood on. Huge jaws caught the scroll, and the smoke cleared. The scroll was dispatched into a pouch on a furry leg, and then I was pounced on. A tongue swiped over my face.

It took me a moment to recognise him. "Phish?!"

"It's Yukimaru, but yeah." I jumped.

"You can talk?!" I exclaimed, standing up. Phish- I mean, Yukimaru, gave a large, doggish grin and his huge tail wagged.

"Yup. Learned just last year. But only to you, hee hee." I beamed and wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face in soft black and brown fur.

"You got big!" I muffled.

"So did you." he replied. I laughed.

"Anyway, I'm sure you know what you have to do! So, sniff away!" I said, happy to be reunited. He nodded.

"Hai, Master!" I gave a giddy chuckle.

"No need for that, silly! You're practically family, call me by my name!" he looked confused.

"But... Sensei said... it was disrespectful." I blinked, then squealed.

"Aww, so cute!"

- - -

"Ano, Sachi-sama! I found a human scent!" Yukimaru barked, and I dashed over. We were upstream on a river, following it away from the bridge. "It has a strange blood smell though."

I took a sniff, and frowned. "Well, it's worth following. Come on!"

I didn't recognise the scent, but there was definitely something there. We followed it East, and it took higher in the trees. It began to bend South, across a river, and alongside a creek. It grounded on a craggy plain, dead trees dotting the landscape. Then, Yukimaru froze.

"Sachi-sama, stop-!!" he cut off with a yelp, and I turned just in time to be slammed into the ground.

"Well, what do we have here..?" a voice said, and I growled into the dirt. "I thought shinobi were supposed to be stealthy, hm?"

"Shut the fuck up, Kabuto." I spat, as he lifted me by my collar. I glared at him malevolently, but didn't fight back. Realisation had dawned on me- this worked well... as long as he took me back to the base. And, since I knew Orochimaru wouldn't pass this opportunity up, he would. It may not exactly be what Yamato ordered, but I would be able to pinpoint the base this way. But... my stomach twisted. What if... what if that person was there?

I wasn't sure I could deal with that. Who is to say that I wouldn't freak out and go into full release?

Although, in the end, if I did release, only Orochimaru and his base and henchman would suffer... I let out a shaky sigh, but relaxed. Kabuto stared at me, and I smirked at him.

"Well? You're Orochimaru's bitch, right?" I mocked, "So take me to him."

"You have some nerve." he said with an agitated smile. A spark flew between us. I knew that Orochimaru would give his left arm (oops, guess he already lost that) for a chance to look at Izanami's power, and he knew that I knew that. For a brief moment, I felt invincible.

Then, the little bastard slapped a weird cuff on my arm, dropped me, and begin to drag me along the ground. My body went weirdly limp, like I had dead legs, arms, and well... everywhere, but I could feel the ground scraping against my skin. I immediately regretted not pummelling the guy while I had the chance. I would definitely do that if the opportune moment arose. I heard a 'poof', and Yukimaru's life energy disappeared. I assumed that his summon had been cancelled.

I was dragged for longer than I could count, but was careful to analsyse my surroundings so that I would know my route. Unfortunately, this wide plain of sand was pretty much the same all over, so it was hard to pin exactly where I was going. I didn't panic, though. As soon as I was recovered, I could just follow my own scent out.

The sun disappeared as I was hoisted into Kabuto's arms (he appeared irked by my constant chanting of 'yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck') and he dropped through a weird ground-hole, and a grating noise sounded as the gap closed overhead. I was then dropped and dragged again.

I sighed as the cold stone grazed my skin, surprised I wasn't leaving a trail of blood. I was pretty much desensitized to the pain now, so it no longer bothered me.

I could see surprisingly well in the dark cave, and I, like with most changes in myself, blamed it on Izanami. Then, we pulled into a just as dark (if not darker) room, and I heard a pedo-ish chuckle. Kabuto was intructed to remove the cuff and place me against a wall.

I glanced around the cave, making out shapes of people, and swore under my breath. I closed my eyes, trying to ignore my pounding heart. He wouldn't know it was me if he didn't see my eyes. I never told him about Izanami. It was okay. I would not freak. I would not.

"Ah, Sachiko... what a pleasant surprise..." Orochimaru said, and I hoped that merely my forename was not enough to give away my identity.

"It would be a lot more pleasant if I had the strength to pound your face in, Orochimaru..." I said, a strained smile on my face as I imagined it. My voice was different since then, also. He couldn't know who I was. Not yet. I didn't have the strength to kill him right now.

"Now now, is that any way for a guest to behave?" The snake paedophile said.

"Is this any way for a guest to be treated?" I retorted, "Having your bitch drag me all the way here?"

"Ohh, Kabuto was just getting a little excited, is all." he said whimsically. I could feel those disgusting Sharingan eyes on me. I prayed I had changed enough that he would make no connection, "And a lady should not use such language."

I grinned, "No, a Lady shouldn't. Snake bastard."

The adrenaline pumping through my veins caused Izanami to stir, and I felt movement slowly come back to my body. I forced myself not to act on it, a plan formulating in my mind as my eyes remained closed.

"Hm... no matter." Orochimaru sounded vaguely displeased, which, of course, pleased me. "The fact remains that I have you now in my grasp, and everything is falling into place... Kabuto, take our guest to her room, and make sure she is... hm, comfortable..."

He chuckled, and I was dragged once again. I wondered if Kabuto was part caveman.

I was thrown in a room, on a bed, and only when I heard the door shut and lock did I finally open my eyes. I immediately stiffened as I noticed the other occupant of the room.

"Nice act you pulled there..." Sasuke said, glaring at me as he leaned against the door, arms folded. "Sachi."

- - -

Hohoho!! Lookie here!! :D

Things are heating up now!! Yeah, I need to get back into Naruto. So I'm going to try post for this more often. And the comedic factor is back! The next few chapters should be pretty funny, I got a few ideas haha.

Well, comment and vote! :3