Prologue

Hiccup's now 21 years old and he stays on Berk now. Tying to learn more about Toothless and the other dragons, Hiccup has been trough very hard years. Hiccup gave up on searching other Night Fury's, but deep in his heart, he still knows that there are more of them...

 "Come on, bud, we're getting closer now!" Hiccup said to Toothless. "No you won't! The first one at the plaza wins!" Astrid yelled.  Hiccup and Astrid raced every evening, all over the island. "I gave you a head start, but I still win!" Hiccup shouted. "No, no, no! Stormfly, spineshot!" said Astrid and Stormfly shot her spines at Toothless and Hiccup. "That was very, very close, ma'am. You will pay for this one! Toothless, we're going to dive!" Hiccup and Toothless flew up in the sky and then, they dived. "Oh, not again! That isn't fair at all. Toothless is a Night Fury!" said Astrid pretending being upset, but she said, laughing: "Maybe I won't beat you this time, but I'm going to win one day, even if that is the last thing I will ever do!"

~~

"Are you sure you're never going to search other Night Fury's again? I mean, you always believed in more Toothless's in this world." asked Fishlegs. Hiccup, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Astrid and the twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, were in the Great Hall. Hiccup looked at Fishlegs with an asking face. "You were the one being scared of everything, why are you asking me?" Hiccup asked. "You've even pissed in your pants while you were flying on Toothless!" shouted Snotlout. "What?! Oh, well, never mind..." answered Hiccup. "I'm not going to search anymore. I think Toothless is just... The last Night Fury." "You're giving up?!" Astrid asked, confused. "I think so..." Hiccup looked away. He has been searching for other Night Fury"s the last six years, with no success. "I... I give up." Everyone looked very shocked, even Ruffnut and Tuffnut. "I'm sorry, I think... I need to sleep."  Hiccup went outside and walked to Toothless. "I'm sorry bud. We're not going to search for your family anymore." Toothless looked up and growled. "Mgraauuwwwouw (note from the author: THIS IS THE SOUND NIGHT FURY'S MAKE IN MY BOOK!)" "You are upset, eh? I'm upset too, but I can't find any other Night Fury's for you." Hiccup jumped on Toothless and they flew to their home.

~~

THE NEXT MORNING

Hiccup woke up. "Hey, bud. Are you already awake? Come, we can go to the woods!" Hiccup and Toothless went outside and they flew to the cave. Suddenly, Toothless flew faster. "Hey, what's going on!? Why are you flying so-whooaa... so fast?" Toothless growled. "Toothless!" Toothless growled again, and dived. "What are you trying  to tell me... WHOAH!" Toothless stopped and threw Hiccup off. Toothless ran further in the forest. "Toothless! Come back, you bad dragon!" yelled Hiccup and he ran after Toohtless. Toothless suddenly stopped runnning, and growled once again. Hiccup looked ahead, and he saw a girl.

And she looked like Hiccup.