22: He Takes You To Meet Your Favourite Celebrity (9-13)

Niall: (You're 9) Ever since you were young, you'd loved Lucas Cruikshank, he was well known for his 'FRED' videos. You had pictures and posters all over your walls. "Nialler?" You said one day, he looked up from his iPhone. "Ya?" He said, "I'd love to meet Lucas one day!" You said, with puppy dog eyes. He laughed, "Well, you can if ya like! I hear that he's staying near Liam in Canary Whalf somewhere" Niall said. You smiled bright and ran up to your room. (His POV) I'd texted Liam about Y/N wanting to meet Lucas Cruikshank, he agreed it would be great. I bet Y/N's going to love it tomorrow! (Your POV) It was finally morning! We were going to Liam's, I hope this will make my chance of meeting Lucas greater! We finally arrived at Liam's, I knocked on the door, like usual, Liam answered it. We walked in and sat on the sofa, "Hey Liam, do you have any potato chips?" I heard someone say. I stood up and peaked behind a corner, OMG OMG OMG LUCAS CRUIKSHANK IS HERE!!! I walked in naturally, as if I hadn't noticed him. "Well hello Y/N" Lucas said. I couldn't help it, I bit my lip and smiled wide. Lucas gave me a hug and Niall took a photo of us. I was also in one of his YouTube videos! How cool was that! This is certainly the best day of my life.

Harry: (You're 10) You'd always loved Ricky Dillon, you'd already watched all his videos and all of his on Our2ndLife until now. You were in the middle of watching another one of Ricky's videos when Harry walked in. "Y/N, I've gotta tell you something--" Harry began. "Shut up Curly, I'm watching Ricky's vids" You said, not even bothering to look at him. "Fine, perhaps I can sell these meet and greets then" Harry said, pretending to walk out of you room. You paused the video and ran over to him. "What meet and greet tickets?" You asked. "Oh you know, just meet and greet tickets to see Ricky Dillon, no big deal!" Harry said. You screamed, literally. "OMG!! WHEN IS IT?" You asked. "Tomorrow, I was thinking that you could take your friend Megan" Harry said. You nodded, "CAN'T WAIT!!" You screamed

Liam: (You're 11) You have always loved Dan and Phil from Danisnotonfire for a LONG time. You admitted to Liam that you didn't have a social life and all you wanted was to meet Dan and Phil with your best friend, Isobel. You were out with Liam and Isobel when you saw Dan and Phil look alikes. You both thought that they weren't them until you heard them talking, you both stopped and looked at Liam. "Surprise" Liam says. "OMG! OMG!" You both say, starting to hyperventilate. Dan and Phil come over, you all talk for a while, take pictures and they follow you back on Twitter. "This is so cool, OMG I never thought that we'd be able to meet you" Isobel said, crying while Dan gave her a hug.

Zayn: (You're 12) You have always loved the ShayTards, they have been your all time favourite YouTubers. You were out in America with Zayn when he told you that you were both having lunch with some really nice people. You net along with it until you realised that you were eating lunch with THE ShayTards. "Zayn, you're the best brother ever!" You said, giving him a hug. He smiled as you went off to play with Sontard, Princesstard, Babytard and Rocktard.

Louis: (You're 13) You loved Shane Dawson to infinity and beyond. You'd sent fanmail to him a while ago with a small pikachu which he kept in his room. You and Louis had just gotten into a sweet shop in London when you heard someone who sounded like Joey Graceffa. You looked up and smiled, Joey came over to your both and started talking. Soon Shane came over, you were shocked. "Hi Y/N" Shane said. You smiled widely as he gave you a hug. "I love you Shane!" You said, "I love you too" he replied, smiling too. You all ended up going back to your's and spending the whole night with them.