Chapter 3: Coming to terms with it

Rosalie's POV: Monday (4:25 PM) June, 25, 2012 (Port Angeles, WA)

"I will think about it..." I said as I stood there shivering but standing tall even though I was naked. Tis sucked royally, mostly because that was my favorite outfit but also because I am NAKED, in front of a lot of the guys who picked on me. I felt cold, frustrated and vulnerable.

Jace Turner, one of Skylar's best buds walked up to me with a big t-shirt and jeans. "Um, I know these wont fit but it has to be better then not wearing anything..." He said as he handed the clothes to me.

"Thank you." I said as I slipped them on. "You know I am sorry about how I treated you Rosalie, I knew it was wrong to shun you for something you had no control over but I followed along because I didn't want to be shunned." He said as he swallowed his pride.

"I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to be in my own shoes either and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, I accept your apology, thank you Jace." I said as I shook his hand. He is a hot guy, Dark hair, light eyes, tanned skin and muscular. He was hot but not my type, sadly enough the guy who IS my type is the one I know will never return my feelings, that is Skylar. Hard to believe I have a crush on the guy who made my whole life living hell, right? I thought the same thing but I guess love is weird.

I turned away from them, grabbed my backpack and started back on my way back home, before any of this stuff happened. I really hope that life will be easier now that I am a wolf, maybe Lacy and the girls will finally leave me alone. "Mar, wait up!" Skylar hollered to me as I pulled the foreign baggy clothes closer to my body and picked up the pace. Like hell I was going to wait for him, he is probably the worst person for me to be alone with because I just want to jump his bones.

"Leave me alone Skylar, I need time to sort this out and that means time without you!" I yelled to him as I ended up jogging to try and get home faster and away from him.

"Don't be like that, your a new shifter and you shouldn't take this so lightly. I can help you understand this and you may even come to enjoy it." He said as he neared me and I smirked.

"Seriously, just stop, I can manage, I have read more then my fair share of wolf books and that should suffice, should I need any more help to 'understand' with me being a new shifter I can talk to that Alpha of yours." I said as I crossed my arms over my boobs to try and hide my pointy nipples. It is pretty cold out today so I was doing my best to cover it up.

I saw my house just ahead and Skylar was getting closer so I pushed even harder. I was full on sprinting as I reach my fence, I hopped over it and bounded to the door, fumbling for the key. "Ha! Gotcha little wolf." Skylar whispered into my ear making gasp, drop my keys and hit him on his chest. He boxed me in with his arms braced on the door trapping me between him and the door. I growled at him and glared to emphasize how little I liked the situation.

"Back Off Skylar, before I make you sing." I said and he just frowned and scoffed. "You wouldn't and couldn't do anything to me Sweetheart. I know you like me-" I scoffed back at him interrupting him and his cockiness. I lifted my leg up and knee'd him in his privates. He gasped, groaned and slid to the porch dry heaving as he held his privates in his hands.

He looked up at me in pain and I just snickered as I picked up my keys, found the right one and unlocked the door. "Don't say I didn't warn you, oh yeah You had better be gone before my Dad gets here and hears that you've been stalking me, because what I did would seem like an insect bite considering my Dad will do a lot worse to you." I said as I stepped inside and closed the door. Ignoring him whimpering and groaning. I busted out laughing because I couldn't forget that weird face he made as Soon as my knee made contact with his privates. I did warn him and besides he was getting on my nerves.