Chapter 2: Helping the Newest Shifter

Here is the newest chapter to Becoming a thing of fiction (BATOF), please Comment, Vote, Follow, Share and Enjoy. ;D The nicest comment will get the Next Chapter Dedicated to them. So nice comments please followed by VOTES! ;D

Oh yes and how in considerate of me to forget, A Giant Thank you to @NiallsMofo97 for the Cover for the story it is Per-Fect (Leroy style from One Direction's 'Best Song ever' Music vid) ;P Any way thank you and enjoy ;)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 2: Helping the Newest Shifter

Skylar's POV: Monday (3:45 PM) June, 25, 2012 (Port Angeles, WA)

I used to be one of those many people who made Rose's life living hell but For some reason, these past two weeks, I have felt like I needed to get close to Rosalie and I haven't called her names or anything. That is a big change for me considering I do whatever anyone else does to stay popular. I have even let Lacy hang all over me while we are at School and on some rare occasions when I was horny I would call her over to jack me off.

We never did anything else though, because I am supposed to have a mate, she just hasn't shown up yet. Beside's even if I did want to mess around till my Mate showed up my body wouldn't let me, I would literally reject any girl if they tried to kiss me, because it would cause a sharp pain through my mind to my heart, there fore rejecting any girl who isn't my mate.

Though I guess a there was one small loop hole, since I can get a girl to jack me off, not that any of that matters because any time I am around Rose I instantly get a boner and I just want to kiss her till here lips are sore. I haven't said anything to anyone not even my pack mates or my Father who is our Alpha. I didn't want to say anything until I was sure that the reaction I get from Rosalie really meant that she is my mate.

"You stupid bitch, trying to steal my man from me, you are nothing but garbage who do you think you are, do you really think he would give you the time of day!" Lacy screeched as I stopped in my tracks, now who is Lacy and Her posse tormenting? "You fucking Devil's spawn!" Lacy said interrupting my inner thoughts and bringing me back down to earth instead of in my head.

"Leave me alone!" A girl yelled, then screamed in what sounded like agony and then multiple screams echoed in the forest making me wince. I ran through the bushes only to see a Wolf that was as White as fresh snow, with Blue eyes looking confused but baring its teeth at Lacy.

I tore my clothes off since Lacy and Her posse were too busy being scared and staring at the new wolf to even notice I was there. I shifted into my wolf form () seeing if I could make a connection with the new shifter. 'What is wrong with me, how did I become a wolf-I thought this could only happen in my books!' Were the shifter thoughts, it's a girl and the voice sounded familiar.

I stepped out making the girls cower away from both of us, when I also bared my teeth at them and growled, they ran screaming three heads off. 'Stupid loud bimbo's, what are they trying to do break eardrums?'

The girl gasped 'Wait, why can I hear your thoughts, Can you hear mine? Who are you and what the f***happened to me!' She asked me frantically and whimpered as she hesitantly took a step back but ended up falling since she doest quite have a hang of being a wolf. Huh, I didn't mean to let her hear my thoughts, whoops.

'Just let me get the Alpha here and he will explain it all to you, please just calm down.' I told her as I walked over to her and helped her back onto all fours. She wobbled around for a bit but seemed like she calmed herself down enough to get a hang of standing on all fours instead of just two feet.

'You didn't answer my question, not that you care. You know He sort of reminds of Edward Cullen, I will call him Edward Cullen, yeah that will be his nickname since he can read my mind, but the one thing that makes it hard to believe he could be Edward is the fact that he is a WOLF, freaking creeper.' Were her thoughts and I grunted at her.