Chapter 1: School Day...yay

Please enjoy, Comment, Vote, follow and share, thanks ;)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 1: School day...yay

Rosalie's POV: Monday (6:25 am) June, 25, 2012 (Port Angeles, WA)

I had woken up an hour earlier so I could mentally prepare myself for the torment, luckily Dad was right only four more days of hell. I was dressed as I normally dress, in light wash Denim skinny jeans, a random loose t-shirt graphic tee, with a Black Leather Moto Jacket and Black combat boots. It was my normal attire, I applied some black eye liner to make my Green eyes pop and some dark red lipstick for the added affect.

"Thanks Dad, see you when you get home for work." I said as I side hugged him and climbed out of our 2007 4WD (4 Wheel Drive) Black Cadillac Escalade. I slung my back pack over my shoulder and trudged to my first class. I guess I was exaggerating when I said EVERYONE hated me, I do have one friend and she is so cool. Her name is Novalee Faith Evans, she doesn't go to the same High School as me.

We actually met when I was at the book store-

*Flash Back*

Lacy and her posse were pushing me around as I stood there taking it praying they would just leave me alone. "You are such a creepy girl, your pretty you should try to be more social." Jessica one of her four posse girls said and I sighed as I clutched my book closer to me, I only came here to refresh my library, why can't anything I do be simple.

"Well even. If she is pretty she is the Devils spawn, who kills their mother when she is trying to bring you into the world, you are a monster." Lacy said as she shoved me into a nearby bookshelf making me wince.

"My Mom said that Rose was a wondeful lady but you just had to come into this world, you know she shouldve abortede you before you killed her, but you were important to her. Tch, I dont even know how your Dad can even look at you, you disgusting peice of trash-" Joanna was saying when someone spilled something on her. She squealed, gasped and whirled around to face the person who dared to do that to her.

"Sorry, I tripped over that book you oh so carelessly tossed on the floor, I know your a bimbo but why would you abuse books like this?" The girl asked as she stared at Lacy daring her to make a move, I like this girl...but I know she wouldn't be my friend aftere all I am 'The Devil's Spawn'.

"Ugh, I don't know who you are but you just ruined my outfit!" She screeched as we all winced at her irritating voice. God heer voice gets even more grating when she is upset. "Oh do not think I forgot about you misfit, I will get yand your little accomplice back for this." She said as she pushed past me and I sighed with relief when she was out of the bookstore.

"Hi, that was really mean of those girls to be so mean to you and I wish we met on different corcumstanses but I am Novalee Faith Evans and you are?" She asked as she held out her hand for me to shake.

I smiled warily and shook it. "It is nice to meet you Novalee, I am Rosalie Jane Spencer, I don't know if you should be sticking up for me unless you want to be shunned..." I said with a frown, since I would surley be losing out on a cool friend.

"Hmph, I don't even know those girls, I think we go to a completely different school dostrict, I am from Forks, I came here for a book, I am assuming you must be from Here in Port Angeles, because I haven't seen you at my school." Shesaid and I just meekly nodded. She is so nice and Wow Forks. I have yet to make it there, I wonder if it is just like in 'Twilight'?

"You know Rose, We come into this world and can not be blamed for the collateral damage when we do finally make it into this rough world, so quit with pathetic the excuses and be my friend." She said with a smirk on her face and I smiled really big at her as I nodded my head in a 'Yes' motion vigorously.