Becoming a thing of fiction

I don't remember if there is any Strong Language in this Proluge but becareful for strong langauage and other stuff. By the way I do NOT endores or approve of Bullying. I think it is wrong and shouldnt happen but it is the world and alot of stuff happens that shouldn't all I can do is say and try to get thrugh to people that Bullying is VERY wrong and that Karma will come back to those people who bully, whether it be tomorrow, two months from now or even ten years all bad people can't out run Karma, just saying. Now enjoy ;)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Becoming a thing of Fiction

My name is Rosalie Jane Spencer, I have a Dad and a brother. You see Our Mom Rose Jane Spencer passed away when she was giving birth to me and Dad Named me after her, so He can always have a piece of Mom with him.

Now before any of you start to think that 'Oh my god she must be a Werewolf or a Vampire.' sadly enough I am not. I am nothing but an average Seventeen year old girl fighting to make it to the end of High school-Or so I thought, but life has its plans for me and I am never clued in as to what those plans are. So I guess it is nothing but wait and see.

I am a pretty girl, I guess, I stand at about 5' 6", medium brown hair that reaches to my lower back, a light complexion, I am curvy-Not fat, just built like the old actresses, when Hollywood wasn't so keen on ladies looking like a twig- Brown/Gold eyes, a heart shaped face and kissable lips. I guess if I had to be compared to looking like anyone it would have to be Avril Lavigne, I dress similar to how she dresses but I add my own style to it and we look very similar or so I've been told.

Like I said earlier, I am just a normal girl trying to get through the living hell called High School, I live in Port Angeles, Washington, with my Dad. "Sweet heart, you should be getting ready for bed, yet your still laying there reading that book of yours." Dad said smirking as he watched me from the door of my bed room as I put a bookmark in 'Crimson Frost'.

"Yeah but Daddy it is such a great book, just one more chapter, please?" I said as I looked at him and gave him the 'Puss in boots eyes'.

"All right, well try to some sleep all right, tomorrow will mark only a week left of school till summer break, now get some shut eye kiddo." Dad said as he came in, kissed my forehead and tucked me in. It was all the little things my Dad did for me, to make me feel like everything was going be all right. He has never held any type of resentment towards me even though I am responsible for mom's death.

"Yes Dad, thank you for that reminder, because after summer means only a couple more months of hell before I am released from the torture of being a reject." I said and he just sighed as he patted my head and turned off the lights.

I guess I should've just pretended to be happy, for Dad's sake, but we both know everyone hates me at school because they I stare, call me names and torment me. The most popular name they can't seem to shake calling me is 'The spawn of satan' because everyone knows that Mom, passed away when she was giving birth to me and It makes my life that much harder than an average kid who got bullied at school. I just seriously can't wait for summer to end and school to end.

"Your Brother called and he sends his love to you, he told me to tell you 'High school sucks Rose, but trudge on through you will be done in no time'. His words not mine but he always was the one who was good with words. Now clear your mind and close your eyes kiddo, it is time for bed." Dad said as he grabbed the book from my hands and put it on my big book shelf that housed many of my favorite novels.

My Brother, Zachary Troy Spencer, went off to college two years ago, he went off to become a doctor and he calls when he can. He is only three years older than me, he is Twenty One, He just recently had his birthday so for now he is four years older than me, on the subject of birthdays-my birthday is in a couple more months making me Eighteen.

"Good night sweetheart and dream good dreams." Dad said as he flipped off my lights and left me alone in my dark room alone with my thoughts. If only I could have good dreams then I would actually want to Go to sleep every night. Instead I lay here fighting sleep and end up looking like utter shit in the morning because I am always having some sort of nightmare. I hope someday that I will stop being plagued by these hellish nightmares, one can only hope.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

thanks for reading, I hope you will leave a good response, a Vote and possibly a follow if you aren't already following me already ;) Oh yes and this is my first Werewolf story so please bare with me.