Humming Bird HeartBeat (Jason McCann love story)chapter 7

The next day me and Jason were sitting down watching TV.. I honestly think he show is stupid, but I chose last time so here I am watching family guy. I sighed softly running my fingers through my hair as hes laughing hysterically. I heard a knock that made me frown in confusion, Jason didn't hear it though which made me eager to get it. I honestly really hated family guy, I needed documentaries or something far more interesting then that.

I got up and went to the door with a frown on my face. I opened the door expecting either my mom, or landlord but was completely taken by surprise at the beautiful bombshell blonde standing in the door with a cigarette hanging from her lips. Her skin was absolutely flawless, ruby red lips, nice body, with big blue eyes.

"hi....um who are you?" I asked with a big frown on my face at how beautiful she was. She took a drag off her cigarette and blew out smoke. I mean honestly shes wearing top of the line gear, all of it is Abercrombie, or from rue 21...

"hi...im Mackenzie...im looking for Jase.." She said rolling her eyes at me like I wasn't important and too stupid to understand it.

"Ummm...Jason?!" I yelled confused and he finally looked over sighing softly before turning the tv off. He slowly made his way over to me since I had interrupted him on his day off. Which he took to look after me after the incident with tim.

"what?" he asked me with a hint of worry in his eyes, mostly though it was annoyance. He still looked amazing even if he was in sweat pants and a baggy tshirt with his hair a mess.

"some blonde girl is here to see you" I whispered moving away so he could be in her view.

"Jason?...wow I haven't heard the full name since 1st grade" The blonde mumbled putting out her cigarette looking bored until Jason came into view.

"Kenz?" He asked with a huge grin that I haven't seen all day and he quickly went down hugging her tight.

"hey jaser" She said in a coo running her fingers through MY boyfriends hair. It made me want to growl at her to get her fucking hands off MY boyfriend/

"oh kenz I haven't seen you in forever! since 9th grade I think...wow you lost weight and look so beautiful" he complimented making me want to go jump in a garbage since I feel horrible.

"So whose this girll your with?" Kenz...I mean Mackenzie said with  hint of a smirk on her lips that she caught his eye.

"Oh this? this is arietta..." HE said shrugging a bit making me even more pissed off. I clenched my fists flashing a smile in her direction.

"his girlfriend" I said licking my teeth with my mouth closed showing annoyance. Jason looked at me with a huge smile and an arm slung over her shoulder.

"right...anyway Mackenzie lets go get some pizza and catch up..." he said excitedly making tears come to my eyes at his assholishness. Yes I just made that word up. even after everything we went through he would go for someone prettier...and I think I might just let him.

"sure.."She said in a chirp as I looked away and whispered.

"have a good time...don't come home too late or the door will be locked" I whispered in a choked voice and Jason finally looked at me with a sad look.

"ree.." he whispered and I wiped my eyes quickly looking away from him.

"Just...go Jason...we weren't doing anything anyway, I didn't have plans or anything..just go..tims gone im sure ill be fine" I said in a choked voice before slamming the door shut.

"she said we could go jase.." Mackenzie said in a soft voice but I heard it. "Shes fine...she needs to learn you have friends who are irls too anyway" She sounds so sugary sweet and manipulative..fuck.

"yeah...I don't know maybe another time...we had a hard day yesterday.." Jason whispered making my heart flutter in my chest before she whispered to him softly. "alright...fine..ok lets go" He left with her and I slid down crying, I felt horrible and not even just emotionally but I was also terrified and my mind ran a million different scenarios...oh god...why did I let him go?