Humming Bird HeartBeat (Jason McCann love story) 2

He leaned closer just as the door burst open and the landlord came in shit…why does this keep happening?...i sat up and Jason moved back from me and I walked over to him..he smelled really groddy..like sweat, beer, cigarettes, and I think a hint of weed. I sighed and went to the laundry room and pulled out the money for him.

“Ms. Black where is your mother?” he asked smiling with his broken and yellow and black teeth and I cringed wrinkling my nose a bit.

“shes not here eustice…heres your money..” I said handing it to him and he grabbed my hand jerking me wayyyy too close. I wrinkled my nose as he took the money and looked me over I cringed and he gripped my wrist very hard it hurt. “let.me.go” I said through gritted teeth.

“just one kiss your whore of a mother usually gives me more after giving rent..” he said leeringly and Jason growled and I shot him a look.

“stop it Eustice…I am not my mother..” I said narrowing my eyes and he let go while pushing me back and I hit the ground and he slammed the door shut after he left. I shakily stood up with jasons help and he looked me in the eyes seriously as I yawned.

“does he usually do that?” he asked and I looked at him amused and laughed humorously.

“yes…but the brusies you saw before were from alex and his gang don’t worry okay…itll give you wrinkles” I said laughing a bit and he shook his head at me.

“I sometimes wonder if your crazy..” he said softly with a dark look on his face.

“I might be who knows…but everyone is a little crazy in their own way…come on Jason I have school tomorrow and I need to sleep” I said standing up and stretching I grabbed some extra blankets and set up the couch for him. “you can sleep here..” I said softly he nodded and turned the tv on to myth busters making me snort a bit and I went into my room and laid on the bed slowly passing into oblivion.

I woke up the next day to hearing a sizzle and I smelled bacon I looked at the clock and saw it was 6 am and I went to take a shower and grabbed some clothes. I slipped them on after the shower and sighed skinny jeans with hole in the knees and a pair of brown velvet boots along with a black long sleeve shirt and I French braided my hair and walked out with my bag and saw Jason at the stove and a pile of pancakes and some bacon I grinned at him. He was nodding his head to some music on the radio Jason derulo in my head and he was singing to it slightly off key but he had some good moves.

“thank you..” I said and he jumped and looked at me and I put my homework into the folder and I slipped it into my bag. I looked up and sat down to milk being put down and some syrup and butter. “who would of thought you could cook..” I said laughing a bit he shrugged at me amused.

“my mom taught me…” he said softly and he looked faraway and he shook his head a bit and sat down across from me.

“was she a good cook?” I asked curiously putting syrup on my pancakes and eating a slice of bacon and he looked at me with a sad smile.

“yeah she was amazing and her chicken and rice was amazing..” he said trailing off I smiled at him kindly and put my hand on his but he jerked away shocked.

“I wish I could meet her…by the way you talk about her she sounds like a really ncie woman..” I said choosing my words carefully.

“yeah she was really sweet and funny and beautiful.” He said grinning at me and I nodded at him and we ate in a comfortable silence. After I finished I stood up and looked at him confused and then at the door. “ill meet you at the school afterwards..” he said sincerely I nodded and hugged him he seemed stiff but returned it none the less and I headed outside waving goodbye to him and went to school.