Humming Bird HeartBeat (Jason McCann love story) chapter 6

I got home with Jason and he heated up the pizza for us and I had taken a hot shower after getting tested I had to take a morning after pill the condom wasn’t used it was false someone elses. I felt a lot cleaner and sat in a pair of sweatpants, tanktop and my hair in a messy bun. I was sipping coffee and watching a movie the princess bride..i love that movie and Jason was suffering in silence.

The microwave dinged and Jason sighed and walked over with the two slices of meatlovers…damn he is amazing…I grinned and set my mug down. I took the slice and ate it in silence Jason did as well I finished three slices and set the plate down and looked at Jason he set his down and opened his arms to me.

“come here..” he said softly I did so and put my head over his heart and he hissed in pain and I pulled back and I pulled it down a bit and saw a bruise over his heart.

“I am sorry Jason..” I whispered and I leaned down and kissed it and he looked at me with shocked eyes and he smiled at me.

“don’t worry okay…lets get you to bed..” he said I nodded as the credits rolled through and I looked at Jason and stood up worried as he locked the door. I went into the room and looked around…it wasn’t bad same as when I left..and I looked back at Jason worried.

“can you stay tonight..im worried..” I whispered he looked at me closely and nodded at me his eyes held worry, care, and something else.

“but are you sure…especially after what happened you want me in the bed I understand if you want me on the floor..” he said slowly and I looked at him and smiled.

“Jason your not timothy..he did this not you..okay?...i trust you…and…” I started and bit my lip “no matter if you feel the same or not I love you..”  I said softly he looked at me with soft eyes and looked kind of speechless.

“..ree….you are mine…and so special to me..no one will touch you like that again..i promise you that…I think I love you too…I am not sure of the emotion but seeing the picture tim put in the kitchen made me so angry…he touched you and hurt you..i love you..i know I love you..” he said softly looking determined yet scared which is understandable with his past.

“Jason..come on please..i am tired…and I trust you” I said plucking up my courage I do trust him he never gave me a reason not to trust him..

“alright come on..” he said laying down in his boxers I blushed a bit he is wearing a t shirt and I got in beside him and grinned a bit.

I put my head on his chest and he stroked my hair and I felt calm and collected right now nothing could ever disturb this peace I am feeling right now.

“ARIA MARIE BLACK!” I jumped and fell off the bed and Jason laughed at me and I tossed my pillow at his head. I got up and went out and unlocked the door and saw my whore mother there swaying and slurring her speech..i put the house in my name it is now mine with Jason not hers she can fucking leave I thought evilly.

“yes mother dearest?” I asked sarcastically I was feeling feisty today…and grumpy..i wanted to go back to bed in peace with Jason.

“let me…iiiin…ise…tired…and hungry” she said I looked at her aghast.

“no..” I said sternly and I heard jasons footsteps.

“babe whose at the door?” he asked yawning and I snorted as my mom looked in and shoved me aside sauntering and stumbling her way in.

“hey baby..why don’t you have a better woman warming your bed?” she asked stroking his chest he got a disgusted look on his face.

“ew..no..your drunk..and” he sniffed her breath and clothes and looked at the tracks on her arms “very drugged up..i am not into druggies…and I am in love with your daughter show some respect..” he said walking around her and she grabbed his groin making him tense and I growled under my breath she is not doing this to me again.

“let.him.go” I said through gritted teeth and she looked at me and him and she did and luckily he wasn’t happy with that attention.

“fine..i am going to bed” she said and I grabbed her arm to keep her from doing so

“no..this is my house now..i paid off the bills with nicks help…and you have no right to be here..so leave” I said angrily and she looked at me shocked as I pushed her out the door. I did make sure she was okay first and she got up pissed off and I slammed the door and locked it crossing my arms under my chest and held myself.

“are you okay?” he asked as I slid down putting my head on my knees and started to laugh quietly and he thought I was crying..he doesn’t understand I feel so free now!

“yeah..” I squeaked and I looked up laughing hysterically and he started to laugh as well.

“come on babe..we need sleep..” he said softly I smiled at him and nodded “I do have to work tomorrow you know” he said rolling his eyes and I grinned at him and followed him in thinking this is going to be a better chapter in our lives…our lives…I like the sound of that