Level Three

I woke up with a slight headache. No wonder. The ground I was lying on was concrete. Why couldn't it have been pillows? A floor of pillows would be great. I had a pillow at home that had the S.H.I.E.L.D. Logo on it, and matching sheets- Wait. Backtrack. S.H.I.E.L.D.

'That's right,' I thought, 'Level Three. What is Level Three?'

I tried to asses my surroundings. Concrete flooring, dark walls, dim lighting, and that feeling when you are totally, completely, and intevitably SCREWED.

Oh, what's that creepy room? You're not creepy enough? Oh, okay! Just have some GIANT MEN COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS WITH GUNS POINTED AT THE FIFTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL. BECAUSE THAT SEEMS LIKE A GREAT IDEA. LET'S DO THAT, GUYS.

Dear S.H.I.E.L.D.,

Are you recruiting me or trying to assassinate me?

Love,

The scared girl that's about to be shot in the face by a guy that looks like he might be in a gang.

I guess you could say I was PANIC MODE: ACTIVATED!

That's when I noticed a few things infront of me: A gun, a set of knifes, bow and arrow... Basically a bunch of weapons I don't know how to use. And frankly, I don't want to kill anyone.

UPDATE: PANIC MODE 2.0 IS READY FOR DOWNLOAD! Oh, gee thanks! This'll be useful when the giant gang men start firing at me! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE DOING!

Maybe I could scare them? This was my only plan, so I grabbed the gun and shot it into the air. "STAHP."

....But then the temptation was too great and I had to yell, "HAMMER TIME!" and start doing the dance, doing the music with my voice.

Don't facepalm too early, dear friend! They all stopped firing and started staring at me in confusion.

An idea popped into my brain, and PANIC MODE 2.0 turned off.

I SWEAR TO GOD I WROTE THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER WHY DIDNT IT POST