Just Chill

"Hello, Miss Isley." Was it really him? Director Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. was sitting in front of me. Oh. My. ASDFGHJKL.

"H-hullo! I.. I mean, nice to meet you, sir, Director Fury, sir!" I laughed nervously. "I'm sorry, let me start over!"

"Not nessicary," he said with a slight smile. "And put /that/ down." He pointed to my Hulk Plushie of Adorableness.

"Oh! Right! Sorry!" Nice going Carmen. Bring the Hulk Plushie to the S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ. Smooth.

"Now, I'm going to assume you know why you're here?" I nodded in excitement. "Good. We're going to let you soak this all in for a few minutes and then we're going to bring you in for some tests."

"TESTS?! I didn't study!" I said without thinking.

Fury sighed. "Not /that/ kind of test. Physical tests. Just to see how you do."

"Oh..." I said looking down. "Yeah I might really need those few minutes." I laughed.

"Why don't I have Agent Hill show you to your room?" He said, gesturing to Maria Hill who was standing right behind me.

"I have a room?" I said. "Are you even serious right now?" When he nodded my mouth dropped, but I tried to be professional and just followed Agent Hill down seven hallways and finally to a doorway that had "ISLEY" written on it.

Wordlessly, Hill opened the door and gestured for me to enter. Once I did, she said, "If you have any questions..." I nodded, and she closed the door.

The room was magnificent. It was like a freaking appartment. I guess they had these incase Agnets had to stay over night or couldn't go home. Or were fifteen year old fangirls.

In the front room there was a large white couch with two white chairs on either side, facing eachother. There was a mahogany table in the center of these, and all of this was on a large, green, furry rug. The floor was a dark wood. The walls were light grey. Little lamps gave a dim lighting to the area. By the wall nearest the door, across from the couch was a television. There was more, but I'm boring myself writing about it.

I sat on the couch, which one one of those REALLY comfortable ones, and turned on the T.V. It just so happened that the Avengers was on. Can you guess what I watched?

How emabrrased I was when Fury opened my door to me screaming, "HIS FIRST NAME IS AGENT!!!"

Yeah. Facepalm all you want. I'm a fangirl. What'chu expect me to do?!

I turned the T.V. off and stared awkwardly at Director Fury. He tried not to take notice of it and motioned me to follow him. I did so.

"So what exactly is this test?" I asked.

"A test of agility, stamina, street smarts, ect."

"Aah. Sounds fun." Though I'm not sure if I meant it or if I was being sarcastic.

It was a long and silent walk down at /least/ seven billion hallways and three hundred ninety four flights of stairs. And that wasn't even the test. It should've been. /That/ was a work out.

Finally we reached a large, metal door that locked from the outside. As fury opened it I saw it was fingerprint, eyescan, AND code activated. If that doesn't say CAUTION I don't know what does.

There, in the middle of the darkened room sat Agent Romanov tied to a chair. And fury locked the door behind me with these words:

"Level One."