New Recruit

"Yes, she's fifteen. But why should that matter?" Fury said to me through the phone as I drove to 24 West 86th Street.

"Because she's either bound to be a bubble head or a fangirl." I replied. "HEY WATCH IT! I'M DRIVING OVER HERE!" I called to the idiot who had just cut infront of me, forcing me to slam on the brakes.

"Just pick her up and bring her back here. I'll show you why we need her." Fury said as he hung up.

There she stood. Fifteen-year-old Carmen in her Arc-reactor t-shirt and Marvel belt, holding a stuffed Hulk doll.

"She's a fangirl alright. This should be fun." I thought as I pulled up next to her. Immediately, she squeed. No, not just a teenage squeal. A loud, high-pitched, fangirl scream.

My poor eardrums.

"Agent Hill?!" She screamed.

I gave a small smile. "Miss Isley." I greeted.

Her mom stood next to her with a look of disbelief. She couldn't believe her little fangirl was going to be a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. Neither could I.

"Get in," Was all I said as her face lit up.

"Alright, Carmen! You be careful! Don't get yourself into any trouble unless you're saving the world. And be back by dinner!!" Her mother called to us as we drove off.

This girl has problems. Singing problems. I'm not saying she isn't good, I just wish she wasn't as... LOUD.

You see, to avoid awkward conversation and fangirling, I turned on the radio. I don't know who set that girl on fire, but I wish they would extinguish her.

Finally, after the way too long drive back to HQ, she shut up. She just kind of looked at me like, "What now?!"

We got out of the car and headed inside. Biggest. Mistake. Ever.

"OH. MY. GOD. IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?! OMG IS THAT TONY STARK?! MARRY ME TONYYYYY!!!!"

I grabbed her by the arm to pull her along, hoping I could get her to Fury before she embarrased me. Boy was I wrong.

On the way to Fury's office, we passed Agent Romanov and Agent Barton. What does she do? Ask them for autographs? Take pictures? No.

She screams, as loud as she possibly could, "CLINTASHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Ignore her." But Carmen just replied, "MY OTP MUST BE TRUUUUEEEE!!!"

I dragged her along again, ignoring her, "Whow"s and "OMG"s.

"Here we are Miss Isl- Carmen?" She was gone. That sneaky little fangirl. After searching for her for a few minutes I found her sitting next to Dr. Banner.

"Talk nerdy to me," she said. Quickly, I clasped my hand over her mouth and picked her up, literally throwing her into Fury's office.

"Good Luck!" I said, leaving.

"Hey," Tony said, coming up to me. "Did you ask me to... Marry you? I know I'm hot but-" I put my finger to his lips, silencing him with the one word that would strike fear into this arc-reactor.

"Fangirls."