Down the Rabbit hole

Once the maze closed behind me all the sounds from the spectator stands was gone. I knew that the cup was in the direction of north east from when we came to look at it when it was still small, well smaller. Using the four point spell we had learned during our first year in order to find our classes it pointed forward, north. Before continuing I casted the disillusionment charm on myself to hide myself from the others. This won't be easy.

CEDRIC'S POV

I felt like I was walking in circles. "Lumos" I muttered and the end of my wand lit up with a small silvery light. I could hear rustling noises everywhere before coming face to face to, Alex? No something was off, her face was pale her lips blue. Bars pointing to her face. She looked up at me looking frightened.

"Cedric" She whispered ghost like it echoed

"Cedric" She whispered ghost like it echoed. "Cedric" she said again before her face became angry "You Let Me Die!" She shouted at me approaching me. I could hear a cannon go off in the distance. She's not dead. What could this be. It's, it's a Boggart!

"Ridiculous!" I shouted at it as it transformed into lollipop and went away. Not to long after that I ended up turning another corner I come face to face to a blast ended skrewt. "Oh you've got to be kidding me" I muttered running away knowing that spells wouldn't work on it's hard shell. I felt my sleeve singe but not burn my skin, I'd have to thank Alex for the protection charm against burns. I ran into someone nearly knocking them over. It was Harry.

"Cedric what's wrong?" Harry asked bewildered.

"Hagrid's blast ended skrewts! They're bloody enormous! I just got away." I shouted before pulling Harry down another passage."I think we're okay now Cedric." We nodded each other before walking in opposite directions There was a loud scream that filled the air. Alex. I ran to the scream but only saw a skrewt rolled over and I could hear a soft whimper but not see anyone

"Alex" I asked as I saw Alex appear slowly. I saw blood. "Alex!" I ran over to her.

"Vulnera Sanentur" She was singing her wand pointing to her shoulder. She stopped whimpering and was able to calm down. "I'm okay." She smiled sadly. "I didn't think it could see me. It didn't send out any flame attacks but it did jump and stab me." She groaned standing up slowly. "I'm gonna go this way." She said pointing to the way that Harry had gone.

"I don't want you going off on your own." I say holding both of her hands in mine. Giving me a soft smile she kissed my lips for the first time.

"I'll see you at the TriWizard Cup." She smiled before running past me. That girl. I felt a smile forming on my face before running into the other direction.

After a bit more running around I came to a stop hearing muttering from behind me. Turning around I'm in full view of Krum who's pointing his wand at me.

"Viktor what are you doing?" I asked him his eyes milky white. "Viktor don't try anything. We aren't supposed to fight each other in this way simply competing against each other for the cup. It's a race not a duel" trying to convince him to put down his wand.