Teamwork

I got up early Sunday morning throwing on my Ravenclaw jersey and some running shorts before quickly grabbing Cedric's old scarf tying it on before sneaking out of the dorms to go for a nice run around the castle and maybe down by the lake. While on my run I nearly crashed into Viktor Krum who had been running in the opposite direction of me.

" 'orry" He mumbled looking at my jersey causing him to do a double take of me. "Aren't you from Beauxbaton?" He asked

"That's correct." I say "I used to go here, at Hogwarts. Back when I was a first and second year student." I smile "I was a seeker for the ravenclaw household. But only for one year but that was the year Ravenclaw had won. It had been 6 years since ravenclaw had won." I said proudly. "But I would like to continue my run around the campus so that I'm in tip top shape for the tournament. Who knows what we'll be doing." I sighed rolling my neck before running past him and down to the lake. Once there I wasn't in the mood to continue running and sat by the lake staring at the rising sun. I really wanted to go for a run, the water looked so nice and cooling, but it was fall already and the water would be too cold to feel nice, and would probably make me sick.

"Morning speedy" I looked up and saw Cedric who had a cup of coffee and a coat with him.

"Oh my." I laughed accepting the coat and coffee. "Thanks for this. I wish I could go swimming the water looks so very peaceful and fun." I sigh taking a sip of the coffee.

"You can always take a swim on the fifth floor prefect bathroom

"You can always take a swim on the fifth floor prefect bathroom." Cedric suggested.

"There's a pool size tub there. You'll be able to adjust the temperature anyway you like."

He laughed.

"That's actually a brilliant idea." I smiled thinking about when would be a good time for a swim. "I think I'll go for a swim after lunch today. I want to be in the best shape I can be in during the tournament." I looked back at the lake. "Are you going to work with Harry for the first task? Fleur and I are probably going to work on it together. We've trained together my entire time at Beauxbaton. We've dueled together many time back to back without having to say much to each other in over a year." Standing up, I stretched and cracked my back a bit.

"Ready to eat normal food speedy?" He asked as I nodded. He looked at my neck and scrunched his eyebrows "Is that mine?" He asked with a smug smile

"No." I smiled "It's mine" I responded walking away from him. Cedric ran catching up with me while we headed back to the castle.

"Hey Cedric come over here and check this out!" Called out one of Ced's friends that I didn't know.

"See you later than" I smiled as he nodded and ran over to them.

                           *************************************************************************

It had been a few days since the choosing ceremony as it was quite tiring. Fleur and I had been working on what the first task could possibly be. I noticed that people were wearing a badge that said "Support Cedric Diggory, the REAL Hogwarts champion" which changed to "Potter Stinks" I sighed shaking my head noticing that Cedric was in a crowd of his friends laughing. I was about to walk over to him when I noticed that Harry was walking towards him and backed off.