Study Buddies

I can't help but love this image of Cedric, Luna, Harry and Malfoy. It's just so cute and Luna looks wonderful- AN

Classes at Hogwarts weren't as fun as the ones at Beauxbaton. We had so much work to do as the champions. Fleur and I along with most of the other Beauxbaton students were simply studying and tutoring him.

"I don't want to do any of this, there isn't much fun here" Fleur sighed as we continued to do running exercises and dueling everyday. Some other students helped us by attempting to jinx us and cast spells at us having us dodge and counterattack with stunning and binding spells.

Cedric and I were working on riddles and magical creatures that could possibly be used. Days went by, and I just couldn't wait for the third task to be announced so that we could properly train for the task.

We went to Hogsmeade again for the next visit. This time I let Cedric take me to Madam Puddifoot's for tea since he wanted to go on a nice date. Cho hadn't been talking to us for a while which was a bit concerning.

"What's wrong?" Cedric asked looking at me a bit worried.

"It's Cho." I said "She hasn't said much to me even though we share a room." I sighed.

"She's probably still mad since I hadn't told her that we were only going to the ball as friends. I think she misunderstood my asking her." Cedric blushed as i shook my head in disbelief.

" i thought you fancied her. You originally said you liked a ravenclaw girl, and were just trying lines on me." I said taking a bite of my parfet that i ordered.

"just because you transferred doesn't mean i don't consider you a ravenclaw you'll always be ravenclaw."he said pointing at my cardigan.

"We don't have to deal with the cold at school were at the southern tip of France it's quite warm there and we don't typically have a cold winter." I blushed "and anyways Hogwarts clothes have always been one of the warmest uniforms in the wizarding world. It says so in Hogwarts a history."

"I think you're the only person to not know she fancied both you and Harry." I laughed shaking my head in slight disbelief. "But your dimwittedness is kinda cute." I poked him in the head.

"Is it?" He laughed before we started talking about what the next challenge probably is.

"I'm not sure but hopefully it won't be too complicated especially for Harry and because Krum can't really think for himself." I laughed remembering how he almost ripped apart Hermione if it weren't for Harry who had him stop before giving Krum a his knife.

"You're too kind." Cedric shook his head. "If it's too easy you'll win in like 2 minutes. It needs to be difficult so that you don't win too fast and that there's a bit of a fair chance for the rest of us." We walked back to school after visiting a few stores we went back to school laughing.

"Would you think about transferring back to Hogwarts next year?" He asked tracing circles on the back of my hand.

"I'd have to see if my mother would let me you know." I replied a small frown overcame my face.

"Sorry, did I say something wrong?" He asked as I shook my head with a small smile.

"No, it's just that I'm not sure how my mother would respond to this since she moved to France in order for me to feel more accepted for something other than my looks as a veela." I confessed. " Especially since my mother and father are divorced now. It might not be fair to her. Although it could also be a reason to get my parents talking again." I smiled. "I'll have to talk to Will about it."

"I'm sure William will be okay with it." Cedric joked.

This is a short one unfortunately. I'm reaching the end to this story but I'm currently thinking about making a sequel but haven't completely made up my mind about it. - AN