CHAPTER #24- Indulgence

[THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT, that some readers may not like.]

Jay Park wasn't his usual upbeat self that evening. When Simon D asked him about it, he was surprised by the answer.

"Is Nari still mad at me for everything?"

"I don't know, I think she's okay now. Is that's what's eating at you?"

Jay Park shrugged. "You two make up?"

"Sort of, she was happier after talking with my mom. Why don't you go talk to her, Nari's with DJ Pumkin."

After checking his cell phone, Jay went to find Simon D's girlfriend. "Can I talk to you privately for a minute?"

"Sure," Nari replied and then when they were out of ear shot of everyone else asked, "what's up?"

"Are you still pissed at me? Did you really hate kissing me that much?"

She was surprised by the questions. "Um... no I'm not mad at you anymore... it wasn't that I hated your kisses. It's that you took without asking... you forced me into a kiss."

Jay looked horrified, "oh God... I did something as bad as the Canadian Jerk-off."

"Wait... What? No." Alarmed at what he was thinking, Nari tried to explain better. "You're nothing like Fred. Yes you took something without asking, but you were gentle about it. Your force wasn't hurting me. But I love Simon D, I don't want him to ever feel like I've betrayed him. I don't want him to question my loyalty. And Jay, your so important to him."

"Just him?" Jay asked, not sure himself what he wanted her to say.

Nari sighed, "you know you're important to me too... I wouldn't have you in my will if you weren't."

She decided it was time to clear something up for the two men she loved most. Taking Jay's hand, she tugged him along until she found Simon D. Took his hand too and led them outside.

"Listen guys, I want to clarify something up, once and for all.... I love you both very much. I'll admit that having you two hit on me at the same time or kiss... or whatever... got me all hot and feeling sexy. But you both didn't ask me if it was okay...and so it also scared me too. Ki-Seok is my boyfriend and my everything. Jay you're my best friend.... Do you both understand now?"

Simon nodded and replied first, "yes. I'm sorry we scared you, even if it was with good intention."

"Um... one question. If Simon and I asked, if we both were okay with it, would you want to be with us both... sexually?" Jay asked, curious and a little serious.

"Hmm... that's a good question Jay. She definitely deserves to have us both, to be made the centre of the universe."

She looked from one to the other, face hot and red. "Are you doing an SNL skit with me or something?"

Jay winked but said nothing. Simon replied, "no skit. I trust Jay and I trust you. It could happen, if we all wanted it."

Gray interrupted and Nari was relieved. "Jay, DJ Pumkin wants to confirm the set list." After Nari retreated and Simon D went inside too, Gray asked him, "why was she so red faced?"

"We were discussing Jay and I rocking her world, together at the same time." Simon replied calmly.

"Don't joke around about that, it's not fair to her."

"Gray, we weren't joking."

"Then the choice better be hers," Gray reminded.

"We know. Jay and I would never do anything to hurt Nari. We just want her to have fun, enjoy life, like we always do. Anyway, we've been forgiven for being jackasses. So let's have a good show tonight."