Epilogue

___5 years later___

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" cried a little 4 year old girl to her mother.

"What is it sweety?" concern flashed in her mother's eyes.

It was quite a site. The little girl looked so much like her mother. The mother was breathtakingly beautiful, and it was obvious that she passed that on to her daughter. Except for her eyes. Her eyes she got from her father. They were a stormy grey.

"Daddy ate a cookie before dinner!" the little girl whined and told on her father since it was the last cookie.

The mother tried to stifle a laugh and look stern.

"Did he now?" the mother asked her little angel. Her cute angelic face nodded while looking up at her mother.

The mother grabbed her daughter's hand and marched right into the kitchen.

"I heard you ate a cookie before dinner mister," the woman wagged her finger at her husband with a stern look on her face.

He looked down as if ashamed.

"I'm sorry," he told his wife.

"How about we go out to dinner? I'll get pizza and cookies and ice cream for desert! Forgive me angel?" he asked his daughter, looking down at her as if she was god's gift and she was.

His daughter's eyes brightened up and she planted a big sloppy kiss onto her father's cheek. Than she ran up the stairs to get her jacket and boots since it was fall and chilly out.

The mother erupted into giggles as she heard her baby climb up the stairs. She was than lifted onto the counter by strong warm arms. 

She looked at her husband with eyes full of love and devotion. He looked at her with eyes full of not only love but like she was the world that kept him standing.

"I love you Emery," he told her.

"I love you Kale," she told him.

Than they leaned forward and planted the sweetest of kisses onto each other's lips as smiles made their way across their faces.

You see that car accident was the best thing that ever happened to them. Kale had rushed Emery to the hospital, and they took her in for surgery. That's when they realised just how easy the tumor was to get to, and they could easily remove it. They requested permission from Kale to do so, and of course he obliged. His heart swelled when he was told she was fine and the tumor was gone.

From there they lived out their dreams together. And along those lines came their perfect and beautiful little angel. She spread joy to their worlds, and her parents loved her like no other ever could. That is until she meets her mate. But even than they will love her with so much force that it'll  continue to knock her to her feet.

Emery and Kale did get their happy ending. And together they lived their lives to their heart's fullest content.

The End

________________________________________________________________________________

So there you guys and gals go!!! I really hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this!!! Leave comments or send me a message!!!! Oh and vote kay? Kay! If you want me to write another story (which I hope you do) than I could really use the encouragement because to be honest I don't really think I'm a very good writer>.< Okay well than!!! I love you all my fans!!! You gals(and guys XD) are much appreciated!!! :D