Chapter 5

So sorry but I have an extreme case of writer's block and couldn't really think of anything to happen next. So please don't get angry with me! Plus I have been so busy with school lately. It's been insane! I'm always staying after school until late from now on and than I have tons of homework and than extra work to do with all the clubs I joined. And to add to that as if it hasn't been bad enough I have been getting these weird moments where I just completely shut down and weird random headaches and stomach aches. So sorry! Forgive? Please? Ok well onto the story sorry for rambling on and on!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kale's POV

It's been two months. Two months. Without my mate. I still can't stand to think of all the horrible things I did to her.

I lover her. I want her. I need her.

So I sent out a private investigator. I would have found her myself if it wasn't for the fact that she completely shut me out. Everyday I drown in my own self-hatred. Everyday the image of her pained face flashes before my eyes making me cringe.

'How could I bruise my own mate?'

I ask myself that every day and when I think about it I could feel my eyes water. I regret every day i hurt her.

I'm a monster. I will always be a monster to not only her but myself.

For the past two months I have been anxiously awaiting news from Peter, the private investigator, about my mate. So far he hasn't contacted me at all, and I'm starting to get worried it was hopeless. But last night I got a call from him saying the job was done and he gave me an address over the phone.

So can you guess where I am now? Yes I am on a plane heading towars Seattle. I need to get my mate back.

* Emery's POV *

I woke up feeling groggy. Once again the memory of what happened a week after I came here entered my mind.

* FLASHBACK *

I ran to the bathroom feeling sick. After throwing up the contents of my stomach I decided to go to the doctor. I didn't want to take any chances.

I am currently waiting in the doctor's office anxiously waiting for the results of my test. You see I thought I would just have food poisoning, but the doctor asked me to take a few tests just to make sure. When the doctor walked in he had a grim look on his face.

" What is it? What's wrong with me doctor?" I questuioned him scared of the answer.

" .....You have cancer," he told me than looked down.

" I'm sorry," he added.

I was shocked. How can I have cancer? Why me? Why did I have to die?

Than I realized that this is my fate and I must accept that.

This is my fate. To die alone.

I looked at the doctor and gave him a sad smile.

"It's quite alright. You don't have to be sorry. You didn't choose to give me this did you? No, fate did," I told him.

He looked at me shocked at first but than gave me a small smile.

"So we must start treatment as soon as possible," the doctor told me after a moment of silence.

" No, thank you I do not wish to spend my last days in a hospital bed," I replied to him.

" But it will spread much faster and to be blunt, you'll only have about 5 months!" he shot back.