Lone Wolf Ranch (lgbt) (boyxboy) (mpreg)

These is a place in nowhere, USA that takes wayward werewolves. Or those who left because their lives were nothing but hell. Most of those who drift their way into Lone Wolf Ranch are their because their packs couldn't except them because they were gay. And believe it or not the very first werewolves in this world were two guys but because of what the human world is doing to their people most pack follow along.

There is a Alpha of the Lone Wolf Ranch but he doesn't really act like one. His mate is more of the Alpha in the family. Cooper and Jameson Richards have ran the Lone Wolf Ranch for over twenty-five years together. They have two children Colt and Corty aka Courtney. Colt is about to turn 18 and will be in the hunt for his mate. Thankfully they have about four more years before Corty turns 18. Once Colt turns 18 and is excepted by his mate he will take over as Alpha. But not until he has fully mated his true mate. Colt hates this rule because he thinks he is better and stronger then most. Boy does he have a wild surprise in store for him.

In the human world only those who are mated to or who are trustworthy enough know about werewolves. Shane Watkins is not that fortunate. He is a high school senior at Wilder High school population 75% werewolves 25% human and 45% of them live or have lived at Lone Wolf Ranch where Shane has been trying to get a job at for the last four years. You see he is openly gay, bullied and hated by everyone. He thinks his only way out is Lone Wolf Ranch. He parents hate him and can't wait for him to turn 18 his only friend is a wolf pup he found a couple years ago but even she only comes to see him every once in awhile. He's sick of people assuming he's weak and dumb. Time for a change.

Colt hates the weak human Shane Watkins. Every year he comes and begs his dads for a job and every year Colt tells him to get lost. They don't hire humans and they sure as hell are not hiring a weak human. Him and his buddies laugh at how pathetic Shane is.  

It saddens Colt's fathers to know that their son is so mean and they are almost done with his games. If he doesn't straighten up when he finds his mate he will not be Alpha.

Shane has had an on and off crush on Colt Richards. He calls it love and hate. He love it when Colt refrains from hurting him in any way but hates it when he seems to be the only one that will satisfy Colt's anger. It's like when he's Colt's target for the week and he is hit by Colt, Colt seems to almost purr with pleasure. Sad right.

Colt's bio. 

Age: 17 

Parents: Cooper and Jameson Richards  

Siblings: Courtney (Corty) Richards age 14 

Hobbies: fighting, picking up girls, bossing people around and running in wolf form.  

Hates: weak people, humans and working hard.  

Sexuality: straight 

Hair: dark brown 

Eyes: gray 

Height: 6 foot 5 inches  

Status in the pack: future alpha

Shane's Bio 

Age: 17 

Parents: Regina and Harlan Watkins 

Siblings: none 

Hobbies: reading, cooking and hiking. Loves to ride horses.  

Hates: bullies, homophobes and anyone that assumes shit 

Sexuality: 100% gay and proud of it.  

Hair: black 

Eyes: green like cat eyes 

Height: 5 foot 11 

Status in the pack: what pack is this a new word for gang? I'm not that stupid.

A/N: So this is the summery of the new story. My goals for this story is to make it longer without dragging shit out. I want to try and add more detail and different things going on. So for goal one I'm aiming for 100+ pages. 30+ chapters and at least complete one fight scene that I hate writing. Let's see if I can do this.