I think we're alone now

Sorry guys for the wait, had a lot of stuff going on lately. I've been getting a sore back after riding and after the first test I was told I needed spinal surgery eeekkk but the next few tests showed that I'm able to go on without one but have to not ride anymore :( so have been contemplating agility training or something.... anyway without any further ado.

Av's POV

My adrenaline levels would scare even the most hardcore adrenaline junkie or ... make them jump of a cliff in a fit of jealousy. I'm that excited my hands are shaking.

I love this feeling that comes after the main act has been carried out but we still have a bit to go. Usually the escape bit. I feel invincible like I can do anything.

So I do. Ribs and kidneys can't stop me jumping on him right now. Especially with blood smeared over his cheek and flecked over his bare sculpted chest. I have no idea what's come over me or who let my octopus out of its cage but it's squeezing it's tentacles and letting its poison go rife in my body.

I can't stop kissing him. A very booky thought passes through my mind, I just fit with him.

The loud speaker hums to life.

"Rest in peace tonight, citizens, I'm going to leave you alone due to the unforeseen negative outcomes of my plan, the over abundance of flabby butts. So... enjoy your lives to the maximum every time you can." Nathan's grim reaper, scuttling swarm of rats voice filters through the speakers making me smile against Noah's lips. "And please remember squats are your friends. The two souls in the elevator - I can see you and I'm coming for you now!"

I giggle and tear myself away from Noah's luscious lips to see if he finds it as funny as I do. My breath hitches as I get a load of the coolness settling in his eyes.

"By the looks of it either Nat's voice scares you to death or I should be handcuffed and buried alive for being a terrible... and over-enthusiastic kisser," I raise my eyebrow as the trembles through his body hit mine.

He doesn't speak instead he morphs into something downright feral. Oops. I was so happy to see him and that he mucked around with Nat and I that I forgot his issues with being mauled by girls. I'm unsure what to do or how to fix it. Probably the best first action would be to untangle my legs from around his waist.

I slide down fully expecting him to push me away but his hands don't let go of my waist. One point to Avalon.

I smile at him. "Or maybe... maybe you look like that because your mind is just getting around the overwhelming image of me competing over you in a singing duel with a grim reaper... pretty much naked to finally remembering all those other people in the nudie! I'm guessing you're totally appreciating me now right? Did you see that old guy? We totally need to go back to get you another tattoo of that moment!"

I can't help but crack up, thinking of how cool Noah's back will look by the time I'm finished. That moment in stick figures would look epic. Noah's chest doesn't look too unepic either. I should grab a photo for my memory wall.

"Hey Chilly Billy, do you have my phone by any chance?" he hasn't moved a millimeter. He seems to be concentrating hard on breathing deeply, so I take my chance and slide my hands to his back pockets. Slipping them in to pull out 2 phones, one his, and yay my one. 

Looking up at him again I see his glowing green eyes staring at mine, he's fighting internally, so I leave him to it knowing that this is one thing he has to get through himself. As my eyes fall to the phone in my hand I see the dark purpling bruising on his side. I hope that pigs are flying outside and Nat believes that makes them even. I doubt it and I don't cherish the torn feeling that bubbles up in my stomach.