chris

i layed in bed thinking, about camerom and our movie date.

i guess i can call it a movie date....right? i said out loud.

how was it going to go?,were we going to enjoy it?, would cameron get bored?

so many questions raced through my mide, why? i dont know maybe its just my nerves getting to me UGH.

I NEED HELP!!!!! i pulled out my phone and simply scrolled down to Ashley :D.

me: hey Ashley are you up? i need someone to talk to...

Ashley: hey what's up? whats bothering you?

me: i have a date with cameron tomorrow!  and im freaking out!!!!

Ashley: OMG!!!!! im sooooo happy for you, but you need to calm down

lol i already know i have to calm down...thats why i texted you i thought.

me: haha i know...i feel like something is going to happen....:/

Ashley: chris you worry to damn much! you know what?

me: what?

i waited for a reply....but nothing came...i guess she just fell asleep.

maybe she's right?  maybe im over reacting. i mean its cameron a lot of people would love to go on a date with him. (am i right :D we all do).

i still cant BELIEVE it!

i closed my eyes. it will go well it will.

-------- as i awoke to morning, i could hear Jason singing from two rooms over.

"Jason really. its 7:00am in the morning! do u hate sleep?" i yelled from the top of my lungs

i grabbed my phone from under my pillow. i dont know why? i just always kept it their when i slept.

i put in my four letter password (mica) i had four text messages and two missed calls.

"really people....why?"

the two missed calls were from mom and two of the texts as well.

one text was From Ashley

"finally you replied!" ( slow texter)

and the fourth was from cameron saying "good morning"

the text from cameron came in at 5am? "do you hate sleep to?" i said acting like he was in that same room with me.

well i guess its time to get up! thanks everyone :) i love u to!

i went to my music on my phone and went to shuffle. first song that popped up was :D BSE (best song ever by 1D)

i jumped out of bed "this is my JAM!" i started to sing along ^_^ "maybe its the way she walked OW!"

thats all i sang before Jason busted in "your still a good singer!" he blurted out and ran back down the hall way.

i yelled after him "STOP IT!"

i hated when he did that i swear!

i grabbed my phone and shot a text at cameron "lol hi :3 your up early"

i just wanna tell him i love him, but it might make me feel like a fan and i dont want to do that i just wanna be a normal person around him!

++++++++++++ ok guys sooooo the next chapter can go either way i can bring in Ashley and she will meet mica (that would at a plot twist) and make longer chapters or wait a little later on that or just do camerons date? plz tell me on what YOU guys want :) thanks for reading plz like or fav the story or chapter plz spread the word about this story :) love u guys soooo much ♥♥♥