cameron

cameron' pov

its been a couple of day since vday was over and chris just seemed so happy. just his smile put on on my face,i just loved him so much  and i would hate if anything broke us up. but then again i miss my ex.

but i cant show chris that im juts stuck i guess i mean i love them both and maybe it wouldn't be that bad if i dated both at the same time and they both didnt know right? "right?!" i heard someone say behind me with a confused look.

i turned to see ashley "holy fuck did you hear? i muttered as i backed up slowley in to a wall. "oh you mean the part where your a lying fucking ass that wants to cheat on chris to go back to your sluty ex!!!!!! so um yeah i heard is all you fucker!" ashley yelled with so much anger i was scared for my life. she was so close to me that i felt her breathing heavley on me.

"its not what it seems ash" i tried to explain.

"what does it fucking mean cam! your going to fucking cheat on him! so fuck you and your bitch penis! and i hope that chris says yes to get signed to day so he dosn"t have to see you fucking horny ass tring to get at any other fucking girl you whore and by the way im telling him!" ashley said as she waled a way and pulled out her phone.

what have i done..............

chris pov

geting signed to one directions labal today is one of the best days ever!!!

i woke up to splash of water to the face "what did you that for?" i heard a fermiler voice say "well he passed out before he could sign the contract" another voice said. 

i shot up "oh im so sorry i just got really excited" i laughed as i turn to see niall holding out his hand.

"you scared us a little mate" said liam. i felt my phone vibrate, i pulled it out of my pocket and seen it was a call from ash "sorry guys i got to take this" i walked out of the room and in to the hall way.

"hey ash whats up" i said with excitement. but soon after hearing what ash had said my face expresion went from over joyed to diapointed and anger and just plan wanted to cry right then and there but i couldnt because im stong and im fierce.

i walked back in the room "whats wrong? it looks like you heard something back? harry said. "oh no its um nothing" i tried to play it off "so wheres that contract" 

++++++++++++++++++++++ i hope you guys liked it lol xD sorry its sooo short but you know plz vote! and yeah so tell me what you wanna see in the next chapter or so