Chapter 4

Sentenced To Eternity

Chapter 4

Alise's Point of View

So this is their idea of a calm place to fall asleep! There was no light and I had the same feeling of when I passed out in the Mall. I felt like I was on a bed and it was spiraling down in some odd low gravity place. Somehow just like then, the farther I fell the more tired, and separated from reality I felt.  

Although this was unpleasant it did offer some time to think. I haven't had time to do that sense I left Earth. Actually I haven't been able to just sit and think from even before I left Earth. Well first of all I guess I have to change my mind-set of Heaven. I always thought the people upstairs would be perfect and able to understand exactly what had happened. I always thought the reason for religion, real or not, was so people knew there was someone who knew the truth, but would forgive them for it. But now I know thats not true, because they don't know the truth and they don't forgive you for it. The funny thing is I won't be able to tell any of those people. I won't be able to tell them that because if I go to Hell I won't see them again and if I wake up they will say this was all a dream.  

Hey, maybe this is just a dream. Maybe I'm just in my bed in the hospital. Hey, maybe I'm in home at bed dreaming about even before the trampling, maybe just hours ago I had turkey dinner and my subconscious is just paranoid about Black Friday tramplings! I allowed myself to smile. I didn't know what my muscles are made of anymore, but I could still feel the muscles pulling back to smile. 

I guess I was just a little to happy for the Angels and Messengers because just then a wind of sound came at me and said "No, your here, in half-way, waiting for your sentencing. Don't forget that."

 So they can still read my thoughts even when I'm half asleep. Great. But who cares anymore, I can't stop thinking so they're going to have to hear my thoughts.  

That's when I thought of something that truly made me smile. They had to hear my thoughts because they couldn't stick their fingers into their brains to avoid my thought sounds or close their eyes to my thought writing. Those evil  uncooperative things would have to deal with my annoying little thoughts. I thought about how they had to deal with their own ugly bodies, I thought about how innocent people had to die. I thought about how they know the one person who could stop it. I thought about all the natural disasters that I could just tell they had tried to turn a blind eye to. They said they had to deal with the bodies he had given them. I bet they had some resentment if not a lot about his decisions.  

The winds of sound didn't stop that night. They didn't much like that I had figured out a way to ruin their feeling of all powerfulness. They hated that they had these small personal matters had been thrown at them. They had ignored this small fact up until now. But now they had to face the fact that the person they work for is doing things that they have major problems with. I could tell by the booming voices blowing at me that they hated me because I was right, and they knew they were wrong. They were wrong to turn a blind eye to the sad things that are happening everyday that with much personal sacrifice they could change. They could change it, all the bad things, but what would he do if they stood up to him?

~Rach

~Edited by Kc

- - - - -

Short chapter, but packed with info.  If you aren't comprehending what's happening allow me to explain.

- Alise is lying in her bed in Heaven awaiting her trial, which should begin the next day.  She is thinking of everything the Angels and Messenger don't want to hear just to annoy them.  Yeah, so she's purposely thinking bad things to annoy the Angels and Messengers who have to listen. -

I hope I have enlightened you :)