Chapter 5

September 6th

I know it has been a while since i've written anything, but i've just been so busy with Brenae ! Ever since that night we did you know what, She has just been all over me ! Hugging me, Kissing me, Licking me (Lol) You name it ! When were in public she never leaves my side. Oh, yeah she also keeps buying me all these expensive things. She has gotten me to necklaces, a Coach bag, and lots of sexy lingerie. But yesterday she got me this pure gold charm bracelet. It's really heavy on my arm, but i love it !

I hav'nt really been hanging with tabria because i've been with Brenae. Also because we kinda go tinto an argument. She text me and asked if i wanted to go to the movies. I had already made plans with Brenae to out to eat, So i told her that. Then she sent me these long ass paragraphs talking about how "I've changed", and whatever. I really don't care. She probably just mad because unlike her i don't just hook up, then keep it moving. I actually stay for a relationship with people. either that or she's jealous that Brenae is buying me gifts. I don't care what it is! I have Brenae and that's all that matters. If she can't support my relationship, then Fuck her. I'll be fine. :)

September 8th

She's mad at me. Brenae is mad at me. We were on our way to go to this party at her Friends house when she looked down and saw i wasn't wearing the bracelet she brought me, She started Screaming at me . Calling me a whore, and telling me i don't really love her. It was REALLY scary. I've never seen her so angry. Anyways i found the bracelet and put it on and we left. She didn't talk to me the whole way over, but when we got to the party she was suddenly acting like everything was OK. were home now and she went immediately to the shower. I don't know what with her tonight. She being really Weird. I have to go before she comes back though... She doesn't like it when i write in this journal. She --