Chapter 2

August 28th Friday Morning

Hi diary. The party last night was CRAZY, like really just... It feels like i was dreaming.. ! So yeah... I figured i should tell you about my night.. I have to rant about this to somebody.

Ok so i ended up wearing a really tight black mini dress. The black constrast really well against my light skin color. The back of my dress was pure lace. the lace went all the way down to the top of my butt. My hair was up in a high, somewhat elegant bun,(which gave me a chance to show off my silver dangliy earings i got for my christmas last year). Very sexy i know. Lol. Any ways,  It had gotten to be about 11:30. Tabria told them to come at 11:00 so i was almost sure they wernt gonna come. But They did. At first it was really akward because only 4 of my freinds from school were able to make it, but they had to leave early to make it too something else.( I cant remember what). So that just left me, Tabria and the kids we had found at the store. Tabria decided to take the lead guy, who's name i now know is Jacob, to my bedroom. Yeah.., I don't have to tell you what they did in there. So know then that left me to entertain the guest. Lol. I guess i wasnt doing a good job because they left. But the girl who had talked to me earlier had stayed, because Jacob was her brother and she couldnt leave without him.

We sat in my freezing living room, with nothing to do, and nothing to say. I took this chance to really look at her. She had her hair cut very Butch like. It was dyed a reddish orange color. She was wearing a dark purple type lipstick. I remember that while she got up to go grab some of the snacks I'd bought for the party, My eyes drifted down her body. OMG she has a bad ass body. She looked like she was about a B cup in the breast. (Her boobs were oddly perky, which is weird that I noticed.) Her waist was slim. Tiny almost. But her hips were perfect, and her ass was INCREDIMAZABLEShe was wearing a Sleeves black and white half shirt, with high waisted shorts. I can't really remember her shoes though.

When I snapped out of my daze I realized she had came over to me and asked me a question. “Huh?" I said to her. She laughed. “Do you want to go outside? Its cold in here." I said yeah and followed her outside. We sat on the curb under the street light.

“Your really pretty, Scar." I remember being cought off guard when she called me that. The only person who ever called me that was my mother before died from cancer. “Thank you." I said blushing.( How embarrassing right? ) She scooted closer to me, and put her hand on my mid thigh. I looked up at her. “Can I have your number? Maybe we could hangout sometime." She said. I nodded and put my number in her phone. For the rest of the night we sat under that one street light. Talking about our child hood, our likes and dislikes... It was so much fun. I honestly don't know what's going on with me. I think I'm catching feelings for this GIRL. I want to. but I do.

I would right more but my hand hurts like hell, and I'm supposed to be meeting up with Tabria, so that she can tell me about her night with Jacob. So byeee.