Chapter 1

August 27 Thursday Night.

  Dear Diary,

Lol. That's really corny to start, but I just really want this to be like a real diary.

So yeah... I'm going to document every event that happens this summer.. Starting now. Lol.

Today was the last day of school, and I really wasn't sad at all. 9th grade was not fun for me so im glad its summer time. Maybe this summer i'll find love like they do in the movies... Any ways, to kick off the summer i decided im going to throw a block party. This should be easy enough, sence all my dad does is get drunk in the basment.He won't even know whats going on. My bff Tabria is coming to take me to the store to get snacks & stuff. and she's here so iv'e got to go. Brb !!!!!

 OMG ! It's only the first night of this whole diary thing and i already have somthing interseting to tell you! So Tabria and i were at the store getting stuff right...? When all of a sudden on our way out, we see these kids hanging out, outside of the door. Tabria went up to the guy who seemed to be like the leader or whatever of they're little group. She started talking to them, at the time i couldn't hear because i wasn't close enough. Then she called me over and told me they'd be coming to my party. But the intersting part about this whole thing is the girl who had spotted me. "Hey ! So your throwing a party?" She yelled while walking towards me. I laughed, "yeah... Hope you guys can come" I said back to her, as me and Tabria began walking back to the car. We got in the car.

"Ooohh yuuusss... ! " Said tabria. "Did you see how good looking that guy was? I sooo call him tonight" I rolled my eyes. "Your sexuality is becoming a bit of a probalem tabria.." She laughed out loud. "Just because im not ashamed that im no longer a virgin, and have fun with my life doesnt mean that im out of control. Maybe you should have some fun.." "I do have fun with my life. the safe way." I said defensivly. "Well you know what i think? I think your gonna be having a little more than fun tonight." She said smiling at me. "What?" "That girl.. She was totally digging you!" I scrunged up my face. "You do realize that I am also a girl.. right?" She laughed again. "Liiivveee a little will yuh'?"

I thought about that... and I still don't see why tabria thinks that girl liked me.

I guess since this is my diary, I can tell you anything. Well During this school year, I kind of had feelings for this girl named Jasmine. I kept how I felt to myself and only told tabria, so now I guess she thinks I'm lesbian... But don't all teenage girls go through a fase where they think they're gay? Maybe I'm just weird.

Anyway it's time to get dressed, so I have to go. But I'm thinking of wearing some of my older sisters sluty clothes...Lol. It's a party, so who cares..!