Chapter 4

September 1st Tuesday night.

My dad is really out of it tonight. I can't stay here. Brenae said I can come stay with her if i ever needed to, so thats what i will do. I don't plan on coming back. My Sister (Merci) is going to go stay with her boyfriend. I think this change will be good for us. I'm packing now so i got to go. Bye.

Sept. 3rd Thursday Morning.

OOOOMMMGGGG ! I would i have written last night but i was a little busy! Anyways it happened. I went to Brenae's house, and told her i'd be crashing there for a few weeks. She totally fine with it. Her house was amazing! Just looking at her you wouldn't be able to tell (She dresses kind regular), but her family is Filthy Rich ! I don't know how exactly but they are. Her house is huge and it's full of nice things. She took me on a tour of the house when i first arrived. My favorite room would have to be hers though. It's about the size of too class rooms. Her colors are grey and pink. Her TV is about the size of the TV i have in my living room. She also has one of those big mirrors on her over her bed like you see on TV.

 We were up watching movies until around 1am. But then we started  talking. We talked about our feelings. She told me that she Loved me. She said "I don't know why, or how.. but I'm falling in love with you scarlet. I know we've only known each other for a few weeks now, but you just drive me crazy. At first all i could do was smile. There was a part of me that was rejecting to admission of the fact that i was also falling in love with her. I finally told her. Then she said "I'm glad." She leaned over slowly and kissed me. Gently. And then it got rough. She leaned harder, making me fall backwards. She got on top of me and continued to kiss me. I put my hands in her hair. Then i felt her hands inching up underneath my shirt. And let me just state the fact that NO ONE has ever seen me naked besides my sister and my mom. So as you can imagine i was a little hesitant. But then i thought.. I love her, right? And if i love her and she loves me, we are supposed to be one. So i let her continue. She was still kissing me, while she pulled my tank top over my head, and unhooked my bra. I sat up. She looked surprised. "what's wrong?" She asked. I stared at her. She stared back. "Nothing.. I'm ready" And i was. I really was. She pulled my bra the rest of the way off, then gently rubbed her her finger up from my hips, circling my breast, ending with her hand caressing my cheek. She started to kiss me again. I found myself taking off her shirt unconsciously, while she unbuttoned my shorts. She had on a pretty pink and black Victoria secret bra. I remember thinking how much i loved that bra, which is odd considering what we were in the middle of doing.

By now we were both in our underwear. I was just wearing my simple white lace panties. She however had on this pretty pink thong. I was laying on my back and she was kissing me all down from my neck (Which made me laugh, I know I'm square) to my stomach then she reached my pussy. At first she was kissing the outside layer of my underwear, while my legs were wide open. It wasn't as weird as i thought it be. I've only watched lesbian porn once in my life. And everything just looked so stiff and unnatural. But not with Brenae. She made me feel comfortable with myself. Not self conscious. I pulled my knees up to my breast opening myself completely to her wonderful mouth and tongue. She looked up at me from between my legs and commented on how soft and "Plump" my i was, then continued to lick up and down the slit. Lastly she put her finger up my vagina hole type thing. I really can't describe the feeling. I've never been with a boy sexually before, but doubt it could be any better than this.

 As the night progressed we took turns "Pleasuring" each other until we fell asleep. I think it's safe to say, that that was the best night of my life. I love Brenae. I really do.