Knowing

My time at the hospital was short. Someone was always by my side. At night, though, it looked like a shadow was with me. It was kind of scary, but I told no one, about that or what happened at the football game.

    We won the game. I actually made it to the touchdown. I got out of the hospital a week after the accident, and was playing football again three days later.

    I was the talk of the school. Everyone congradulated me and asked me if I was okay. I was better than okay. I dominated on the football field. I had straight As in all my classes. I was on a roll. That didn't last very long.

     One morning, as I was driving to school, I felt as if someone was watching me. As I was walking through the parking lot, I saw a dark figure clutching a knife next to a truck. It was a navy blue Ford F-150 withblood on the window that read, "DEATH!"

    What's happening to me? Why am I seeing this stuff?, I thought to myself. I ran inside to the cafeteria and the land of the living. When I got inside, I saw an odd sight. Ashley and Jessica were at our table alone. That's wierd because they're never alone.

    I walked up to them and asked, "Hey, what's up?"

    "Nothing, just talking 'bout something," Jessica said as I hugged and kissed Ashley.

    "Do you want me to leave?"

    "No, you need to know." she said.

    "Know what?"

    "She wants you to tell him, Ashley." Jessica said to Ashley, ignoring me.

    "A long time ago, like 1940s, a girl was killed, here. She was visously beaten and stored in a locker in the girl's locker room. Our girl's locker room. She ran from her killer in this cafeteria." I heard a loud, peircing scream, coming from the corner on the other end of the suddenly very cold cafeteria.

    "Did you hear that!" I shreiked.

    "She's here. She's scared. No, she's terrifyed." Jessica said, turning white. "Oh my gosh, her killer's here too! He's trying to kill her. Again."