Chapter 3

I can't wait to go to the NeverShoutNever show. I'm so excited. Last night Kasey slept over and we listened to some more NeverShoutNever music so we aren't so completely clueless when we go to the show. So far my favorite songs are Sellout, Time Travel, On The Brightside, Trampoline, and Sweet Perfection. 

We got to the show at like 7:15 and the it started at 7:30 so we still had 15 minutes to spare before the show stared. We decided to look at the merch table. There was a lot of merchandise. But we each decided to buy a bracelet. Suddenly everyone started screaming and when I looked over I saw Chris standing on stage.He looked really cute. I smiled, happy to see him again. He started the show off with Time Travel. Kasey and I started to sing along since we actually knew the words. He sang a lot more songs and announced he had a surprise.

"Ok, everybody i wrote this song yesterday it's about a girl that i met and i really like her but I don't know her name. So this one is called Jane Doe."

Jane Doe, I don't even know ya, 

But I know fo sho,

That you are beautiful, so baby let me know, your name.

Damn, what's her name?

Cause I'm overly attracted,

And terribly convinced, that she could be my princess and I could be her prince. 

And I felt that way since,

Since I saw Jane Doe.

Jane Doe, I don't even know ya,

But I know fo sho,

That I could get to know ya, if you'll let me know, your name.

Damn, what's her name?

Cause I'm overly attracted,

And terribly convinced, that she could be my princess, abd i could be her prince.

And I felt that way since,

Since I saw Jane Doe.

She's everything I want and more.

She's everything I want for sure.

She's everything that I want to adore. (Well Baby)

I am overly attracted,

And terribly convinced, that you could be my lover, 

But I think I lost my chance.

You had me at first glance. 

Oh. my Jane Doe.

(No copyright intended)

As Chris sang this song all that i could think was wow she is one lucky girl whoever she is. He doesn't know her name or anything about her but he wrote her a song. To him she's his Jane Doe. I hope that he finds her and makes her happy.Also i hope she's not a bitch and ruins his life.

"Wow she is a lucky girl whoever she is" I said to Kasey while we were walking out.

"Yeah she is"

"Hey umm thanks for telling me about the show it was great" I hugged her.

"You're welcome"

"So what do you want to do now" I asked.

"Lets go for a walk and get some lattes" 

"Sounds like a great idea"

"Then we can walk back to your place and watch some movies and maybe i can stay over again" she grinned.

"Sure" 

We walked to Starbucks and while we were standing in line some random dude starting talking to us.

"Hi" he said

"Umm hi" I said not getting a good look at him.

"Aren't you the 2 girls from the diner the other day?" he asked.

"Yeah" I answered finally noticting who he was.

"Oh My God you're Christofer Drew" I yelled.

"That's me and I'm guessing that you recently found that out since you didn't freak out the other day in the diner"

"Yeah we found out yesterday" Kasey said.

"I saw you guys at my show"

"Yep, we were there and that last song was amazing" I said.

"I'll be right back" kasey said and excused herself.

"So what's your name Ms.Jane Doe?" Chris asked me.

"Alison but Ali for short...Wait What? You wrote that song about me" I blushed

"Yes, that day i saw you in the diner, well i thought that you were really nice and pretty and I wanna get to know you" He said smiling.

"That's really sweet and I like you too"

"Here i'll give you my number and maybe we can hangout sometime"

"That'd be awsome"

We exchanged numbers and then Chris said he had to get back to his friends=

"Bye" I told him.

"Bye Ali"

Just as Chris walked out Kasey came out of the bathroom.

"Sorry I just really had to pee" she explained.

"It's ok I think" I said confused.

"So what did I miss"

"OMG well you know that song that he wrote about that girl well it turns out that girl is me" I screamed.

"WOW that's so cool he wrote a song for you that's really awsome" 

"Right and we exchanged numbers"

"So now you have Christofer Drew's number that amazing" 

"He said we should hangout sometime"

"Nice"

"So you're that lucky girl"

"Yep"

"I'm happy for you Ali"

"Thanks and maybe we should be heading home soon"

"Yeah"

We walked back to my house and watched movies for the rest of the night.

I had a really amazing day like I can't believe that I now have Chris's number and he really does like me back. I might have to call this one of the best day's ever.