Chapter 2

When we got to the mall we went to F.Y.E first. Kasey had to get the new Whiz Khalifa album. Our taste in music was totally different, we listened some of the same music ocassinally.

"Hey Ali have you ever heard of a band called NeverShoutnever?"

"Ahh no I don't think so why?"

"Cause they sound really good"

"Let me see"

I listened to the music for a minute and Kasey was right they did sound really good. Then I looked at the ablum. And there standing on the front cover dressed like a hillbilly was Chris the guy I met at the diner yesterday, the one who liked veggie burgers.

"OH MY GOD this is the really cute kid from the diner yesterday, his name is Chris who knew he was famous?" I screamed.

"Well ovibioulsy not you and how do you know his name?"

"Cause that's what his friend called him"

" Wait, I think NeverShoutNever is playing in town this weekend that's probably why he was at the diner and we should go to his show"

"We should but how are we going to get in don't we need tickets?"

"No, you pay at the door I think it's like 15 dollars"

"Then we're definately going, but how do you know all this?" I asked.

"Some people were talking about it yesterday at the diner" she said smiling.

"You mean Chris and his friends and you were easdropping"

"No, Maybe"

Then we both started laughing.