Jane Doe

"Kasey, this is the worst job ever we need to find a new one" I said to my bestfriend Kasey who I also worked with.

"Yeah but for now we need to focus on these orders"

"I agree, so when is your break?"

"Actually it's right now can you cover table 7 for me, Please?"

"Sure"

"Ali, cheer up the one kid sitting at that table is really cute"

I looked over at table 7 and sitting there was a group of guys but the one sitting in the chair nearst to the window was the one who caught my attention.

"Well in that case this job isnt the worst after all"

"Now your're happy, i'll see you later and have fun"

"Yep, Bye"

I walked over to table 7 and realized I forgot my name tag at home. I hope that the boss doesn't notice she would be really pissed.

"Hi guys what can i get you?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"I'll have a veggie burger" said the really cute one.

"Yeah, Chris what's with you and not eating meat?" one of his friend's asked.

"It's cruel to eat animals" Chris answered.

"The rest of us will have a normal burger and fries" his friend said.

"Ok how would you like the meat?"

"Well done"

"Okie dokie be back soon"

His name was Chris and he was a vegetarian like me. I wonder where he's from cause he couldn't be from around here. Maybe he likes me too and we could like go out for coffee sometime. Ok Alison you need to get a grip it's the present not the future.

"Ok here's all your burgers and your veggie burger"

"Thanks" they all said.

"Can i get you anything else?"

"No that's all, Thanks" Chris said smiling.

It was finally the end of the day and I couldn't wait to go home. I live in a condo with my dog.It's Friday so no work until Monday, which means i get to sleep in. Tomorrow me and Kasey are going shopping like every Saturday. But the whole night i couldn't stop thinking about Chris, the really cute boy who like veggie burgers.