Summary

Rouge is a young Trainer from the Hoenn Region who's been traveling through the Kalos Region with his team of Pokémon: Flygon, Delphox, Lucario, Blaziken and Eevee. But the young trainer has come a stand still in his journey. He's made it to Anistar City to face against the Psychic Pokémon Gym Leader Olympia. After his lose to the Gym Leader Rouge runs into his older brother Rodney, a much stronger Trainer then he is. Facing his brother in a practice battle and losing in a great defeat Rouge see just how weak and naïve he's been the whole time.

Now Rouge is going for his second time at the Anistar City Gym, there's just one problem, Eevee is missing. After running off the night before when Rouge told him that he wont be using him in the upcoming battle. Eevee went off to do some late night training with a wild Absol. Worried about his old friend Rouge knows he still has to go ahead with his Gym Battle. About to star his battle, Eevee suddenly shows up ready for battle. Now Eevee has a choice to make, for the sake of his trainer, who will he evolve into after 24 hours since his last battle? The Sun Pokémon Espeon or Moonlight Pokémon Umbreon?

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon. I only own this short story.